kissing you

The boys were the absolute dream couple in school. After Louis finally had the courage to ask Harry out on a proper date, they've been even more clingy than before. Niall said it was about time, these two grew some balls. At this comment Harry blushed a royal shade of red. Because Louis had some balls, that's for sure. For their first date they went to an ice rink. Louis hated it there, but Harry had told him once, he would love to learn how to ice skate so Louis jumped over his shadow and went there with his Harry. The boy was so whipped according to his friends and even his older sisters. The only ones who were oblivious about this blooming relationship were their mothers. Kinda funny, because these two were the ones to introduce the boys to each other when they were younger. Harry had been to scared to go up to Louis, so Anne did it for him.

It was a normal Monday for everyone. But not for Larry, as the whole school called them. Today was their official fifth date. It's to say that Louis was so excited, he almost forgot his pants in the morning.

Harry has watched way to many romcoms in his free time. He wouldn't let Louis kiss him full on the lips until the fifth date. Which was today. Both boys were scared for no reason except disappointing the other, which will never happen. Not in a million years.

After school the boys met at the gates. They were going to a park and have a nice picknick. It was the most romantic thing Louis could think of. They stopped at a little flower shop and Louis bought his boyfriend a single red rose.
'For my beautiful petal' he had said and Harry had blushed.

Harry couldn't thank Louis enough. The date was so perfect and romantic.  If he could he would never leave his boyfriends side again. But unfortunately Christmas break came  soon and they were separated from each other for over a week.

They stood in front of Harry's house. The lights were turned off and it was quite late. Louis leaned over the fence to say goodbye to Harry and gave him a little kiss in the cheek. But Harry, wanting to take the next step, suddenly turned his head and his lips met the ones of his boyfriend.

I KNOW this chapter isn't that good, but please leave your opinions 😘
Love F.