Potatoes with Potato Sauce

The redhead cook slammed the youngest Lightwood on the floor fiercely. Gabriel only laughed as one would when a puppy chased it's tail. Marking a historic moment in time. That was until Will's charming looks and commentary made her blush like a school girl.

A cackle rang through the training room from the spot where Zelie stood, leaning against Will for support as her body shook from the fits of laughter she was having. For two people who stated they hated each other they were always close. "Oh she showed you, Gabriel." Zelie finally managed to choke out.

"Lord, you're Irish."  Will commented once he heard Bridget's accent. "Can you make things that don't have potatoes in them? We had an Irish cook once, when I was a boy. Potato pie, potato custard, potatoes with potato sauce-"

"Oh don't mind Mr. Whorendale he's very picky, especially with food." Zelie said dismissively as she waved him off. "After all, food is eternal. The only art that doesn't go out of style." With that Zelie began to stroll to the door. "I'll see you later, boys."

"Bye Zelikin." Both the Lightwoods answered semtuantiously with smiles on their faces. Which was unusual because ever since they had stepped foot in the institute they seemed to loath everything in it. Will, Jem, Bridget, and Cyril also made their way to the door.

"So, Smelly you still don't do your hair after all these years?" Will asked once they were in the corridor.

"Oh of course not William, only a proper lady does those things." Jem looked around nervously knowing that something bad always happened when Zelie responded calmly to Will's comments. "I much rather enjoy going to bars and getting men drunk. Men such as Magnus Bane who spill their secrets like a waterfall after a couple drinks."

Will's luminous blue eyes widened and he took a hold of Zelie's forearm firmly, dragged her inside the nearest room. Which just so happened to be an unoccupied guest bedroom. Will locked the door against Jem's protests and he raked his cream coloured hands through his black locks. He truly was the image of an angel. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted him. Blabed at the first pair of pretty eyes to bat at him." Will murmmered.

"Did you just say I have pretty eyes, Whorendale?" Zelie smirked, placing her left hand on her hip, unlike most girls who would have flushed at the mere contact with the Will Herondale.

"As if you didn't know it." Will rolled his eyes. "Now tell me what he said."

Zelie sat on the bed with mockingly perfect posture. "Why don't you tell me what you think he's told me?" Zelie batted her her eyes as she leaned forward pushing her chest out jokingly.

"That's not happening." Will huffed, seriously getting annoyed with the pretty girl in front of him. If that was how much Will infiltrated people there was no doubt he was accomplishing his task of dodging people's love.

"Well, then I won't tell you." She declared and got up smoothing down her dress. Zelie walked to the door and unlocked it. "Oh and Will, think about Jem." She said before leaving.

Leaving Will completely dumbfounded. Think about Jem, what on earth does that mean? "Well, looks like all that air in her head has finally made her go mad." With that Will followed out of the room only to see Jem questioning the glowing eyed girl.

"Jemsiepoo, as much I love you if you ask me one more question I will pluck every single one of your silver hairs and make them a into a fashionable boa."  Zelie growled as she glared at Jem through her big bright eyes. They looked almost comical since even Jem looked big compared to Zelie but, her eyes seemed to burn with the fierceness of a million suns. If Jem didn't know Zelie he would have been shrinking under her gaze.