❥ Chapter 11.

I decided to find a model for Darcy ( you can use your imagination if you'd prefer I just thought it might add something ) I do have one for Issac to. The model I used is called Isa longwell she's instagram famous and so beautiful! I thought she'd be a good match for Darcy. Comment your thoughts I can change if you wish (:

"Darcy? Where are your clothes for tonight?" I find Amelia searching through my bag, I walk over and pull out my jeans and hoodie.

"You can't wear that" She shakes her head, "Why not?" I frown, that's my favourite hoodie, it's from Hard Rock.

"I'll lend you a shirt, these jeans are nice though" She holds them up examining them, I feel slightly offended but shrug it off.

I brush my hair out, it's naturally curly which can be a pain but I like my curly hair it's just hard to manage sometimes but I get it down to sleek curls with a bit of help from some pins and spray.

"Here you go" Amelia smiles, "Thank you" I take the shirt off her, it's a black adidas crop top.

I start to take my hoodie off, "Are you changing in here?" Amelia asks wide eyed, "Yeah, unless you're uncomfortable? I understand I can go into the bathroom" I smile.

"No n-no that's o-okay" She stutters with a nod. I shrug it off, we all have to same parts anyways. I strip my hoodie, shirt and jeans so I'm standing in my underwear, she tries to busy herself by tidying up the left over makeup brushes that are out but I can feel her eyes draw over my body.

I don't take much notice as I slip into my new pair of jeans and Amelia's shirt, I look in the mirror it shows off my stomach. I'm quite body confident, when I was getting bullied at school I wasn't the skinniest but I wasn't the chubbiest and I was okay with that but people kept calling me names and it really hurt me so I started to work out everyday and night until I was skinny but then they picked on me for being too skinny but I was proud of myself, I let them get to me which I'm not proud of but I lost all that weight and I was truly proud of that.

"You look beautiful" Amelia squeezes my hand, looking dazzled, "Thank you" I smile before she comes out of her trance and let's go, "W-we better go downstairs" She mumbles scuttling off out the door, I laugh and walk out.

"Amelia- oh shit you're not Amelia" Issac laughs coming up the corridor, "It's her top" I nod.

"You look better in it then she does" He winks, "Thank you but stop that, friends" I point.

"Friends can give each other compliments" He smirks making me fight back my smile, "People will be here in a minute I'll introduce you to them" He smiles, I give him a nervous nod.

"You'll be okay" We walk downstairs, I haven't met his parents yet.

"Mom? Dad? This is Darcy" Issac calls into the house, it's all silent until a little brunette woman who looks just like Amelia scuttles out, "Darcy! Hi! I'm Samantha but you can call me Sam" Her smile is so bright and cheery.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you" I smile at her, "This is my husband John" She squats him away from eating food for the barbecue and pulls him over.

"Awh hello, you're Darcy am I right?" He raises a brow, "Issac has mentioned you a few times" He smiles as Issac looks away clearly embarrassed.

"Yes I'm Darcy" I smile, "Well kiddo I hope you enjoy the party, our house is your house make yourself at home" He smiles with a friendly wink before going back to the food.