❥ Chapter 29.

new update !! thank you for 3000+ reads i love u all so mucchhhh

My head feels fuzzy, my body feels confused and again I'm back to feeling like I'm in the bottom of a ditch.

I dread when another morning comes, another day I have to get through. I sigh and open my eyes, I let them adjust to tell me I'm not in my usual bed, instead I'm in the glass room.

The sunshine is peeking out bright and early, "Morning" I hear a voice behind me, I sit up and give my eyes a rub, "Morning" I mumble back.

Issac smiles and passes me a glass of orange juice, "Thank you" I take a sip, "Did you have fun last night?" He sits down next to me making a dip in the crisp white sheets.

"Yeah, it was fun, something different" I nod. My head goes back to the night events, me and Henry dancing, me and Issac arguing, me and Issac on the dance floor, Henry and Eric kissing.

I smile, I imagine Henry is floating on cloud nine today. "I brought you some of Amelia's clothes" He nods towards the pile of clothes, "Thank you"

"Are you going to college today?" He raises his eyebrows, "No" I immediately reply.

"Not the correct answer" He leans back against the bed frame, "Are you gonna make me go?" I huff, I already knew the answer.

"Yes" He gives me a serious expression, I sigh with a nod and finish my drink. He wonders back inside the house mumbling something about breakfast.

I look over into the pool, the water glistens from the sun shine. I raise from the bed and exit the glass room.

My feet press down onto the cold slates and I make my over to the pool. Taking off my dress that I slept in, I toss it to the floor leaving me in  my underwear and slide into the pool.

It's cold at first but I begin to warm up when I swim around. The sky is roaming with clouds, I lye on my back looking up at them.

One cloud is shaped as a heart, another one shaped as a lion, it reminds me of Issac's tattoo, I want a tattoo but I'd like one with a meaning, I don't know what because nothing means anything to me at the minute.

I sink down into the water holding my breath, I used to swim when I was little, when dad used to come and watch me swim, cheering me on even if there wasn't a competition. He used to be amazed at how long I could hold my breath.

I bet he does that with Adelaide now, I wonder what her hobbies are. I wonder if she plays with Barbies or watches Hannah Montana like I used to, if she stuff her face with sweets and gets dad to read her Princess And The Frog at night before she falls asleep.

I wonder if she looks like him, if she's got his dark hair like me or his eyes. I wonder if he'll ever leave her and make her feel unloved and not wanted like he made me feel.

I wish I could reverse time back to when I was little and just go back to how it was, just for a day. I used to have loads of friends, get invited to loads of birthday parties, have everyone wanting to sit by me at lunchtime then in high school they all drifted away from me and I never knew why.

I know now, I ended up pushing them away without realising because I guess I was scared they'd leave in the end, so I thought being by myself was the answer.