❥ Chapter 16.

"I don't think I can do this" I whine to him, hyperventilating. I can't just ditch college, I have to think about my attendance, it's only one day but will I get in trouble? This course is important to me and I'm not prepared to just abandon it.

"Darcy it's okay, it's one day, that's all, you'll be back in tomorrow safe and sound, you deserve to have a little fun" Issac tries to reassure me but I'm still on edge, I've never missed a day of education - only if I've been ill and even then I still try to go in.

"You're stressing, just breath, relax, everything will be okay" Issac smiles at me, we've had breakfast and gotten ready, I've had to borrow some of Amelia's clothes just a cute slogan top and some jeans.

"Just come with me, you'll be okay" Issac gently takes my hand from my position on the counter and guides me towards him taking my other hand.

"No, we have to go to college" I frown, "I've planned a really good day, you'll love it" Issac smiles slowly guiding me out the door, I've my little pink fluffy bag pack on my back and my shoes on.

"If you get told off I'll get told off to since we're ditching together" He shrugs, "So I'll be with you"

I feel uneasy but I let him guide me to his car, college is going to ring my mom when they notice my absence then she'll panic and get Ezra involved and he'll try track me down.

I sit in Issac's car quietly panicking, my phone is shaking in my hand but it's turned off, it's been off since I left home, I didn't wanna talk to them.

I'm over stressing, I know it, I can feel it but I can't stop it, my brain is just constantly running and I can't stop, my body is heating up with panic and worry, I start to feel sick but darkness comes when I close my eyes.

The cars moving, I have no idea where to but I can feel the motion it's relaxing in a way, reminds me of the day trips me and dad always used to go on, he'd take me to the beach, fairs, amusement parks, museums etc.

I wish for nothing more for him to be with me right now but at the same time I want to be with Issac just as much, my dad left us without a single thought, carelessly but Issac even when I rejected him he's still here for me, ditching a day of college just to take me somewhere nice.

"Darc? Are you okay?" Issac sounds worried, I crack my eyes open slowly, "Yeah, sorry I just needed a minute" I mumble embarrassed.

"It's okay" He smiles and goes back to the road, we're on the motorway, where are we going?

"Where are you taking Ellie tonight?" I change the subject, in a way I wanted Ellie and Issac to work, she'd be so happy and they look like a cute couple but on the other hand I don't.

I don't know what that feeling is, I've told Issac we can't be together like that so why can't I fully accept him and Ellie to be together?

"Frankie and Bennies, it's her favourite" He shrugs, "You know her favourite restaurant?" I frown my eyebrows, I didn't know they were close, I know they've been at primary school and high school together but that's about it.

"Yeah" He nods, "I've known Ellie my whole life nearly, her family and mine were always close, they used to live in the same street but they moved, we weren't best friends or anything but I don't know, she's always just been there, we hung out a few times and I guess I just remembered things about her" He shrugs.