❥ Chapter 57.

sorry for the really late upload! i was editing it earlier and accidentally fell asleep, when i woke up i completely forgot all about it ):

hope you enjoy! x

I'm doing, okay. I thought it would be worse.

I was determined that I wasn't going back there with Issac, that I was going to put what was best for me first but, seeing his eyes made me rethink. They looked so lost, broken, painful.

I couldn't leave him, I love him. Could I really abandon him after everything he's done for me? He's helped me through my darkest times, he's come back to me after my rejections and he took the time to wait for me.

He may have lied and I'm still hurt that he was able to look me in the eyes and tell me false but I just can't walk away now. I know he didn't mean to hurt me, he was just scared.

I haven't had much time to process my emotions, the past few months have been about Ellie - who is now a staggering 8 months pregnant. At the moment everyone is discussing where the baby should live, we've come to the conclusion that we can't separate mother from baby, so if the baby lives at Issac, so will Ellie.

On top of all this high drama twenty-four seven, I'm on my last week of college. I can finally leave and start working full time! I am so happy to be leaving.

"Surely you can't be happy about the thought of Ellie moving in?" Amelia wide-eyes me. She's hanging out the new clothes she's brought.

"No, I hate it but, it's for the baby" I shrug. Ellie moving in means she'll be around Issac everyday and she was the reason he lied to me in the first place so, I'm slightly worried.

"I mean it would make sense, we have a big house with more then enough room for both of them but, I don't really wanna live with Ellie" She looks over at me, I stare away in thought. I'm sitting cross legged in the middle of Amelia's bed.

We don't even know if this baby is Issac's but we have to be prepared, we've heard nothing from Nathan at all. I see him at college but he doesn't even spare me a glance.

I know Issac has grown to this baby, whenever he talks about her a little twinkle appears in his eyes and it saddens me. I'm trying my best to be supportive but I'm struggling.

This baby is going to be a strain on our relationship but what can I do expect try my hardest? And believe me, I'm trying.

Every scan, checkup, doctors appointment, I'm there. Issac gets scared over the slightest of things meaning I have to go and hold his hand, not that I mind. I want to be there for him but I know I'm being selfish.

I don't want to see Ellie and Issac together. He comforts her when she cries, drives her everywhere, buys her things so she's more comfortable. Which is all very sweet of him but, I guess, I'm insecure.

Add a baby into the mix and everything gets more serious, you have to work as a team, build and learn together. The more time they spend together the more I worry, I don't want to loose Issac but I can see how attached he is already.

Am I being selfish? Me and my mental health are a priority at the moment but, I need to support Issac. I sigh, "What would you do in my situation?" I stare at Amelia from across the room. She pauses, to think. "Urm" She frowns her eyebrows, clearly having to think this question over.

"Honestly, I'm not sure" Her eyes meet mine and I frown. "If I loved someone I'd do anything I could for them, a baby would be hard and a massive strain but we'd work together as a team, be the best parents we could be. I'd be a bit hurt by the lies but under the circumstances I think I could work through it" She nods, I think her words over.