Chapter nine: The wedding plan

Elizabeth's POV

"What do you mean you came to get what belongs to you, I'm pretty sure you don't own anything here."

"I believe we had a deal, Mrs Jane"

"We" I replied in confusion. I don't remember making any sort of deal with him.

"Anyway, I just came to inform you that you will be moving into my penthouse in the next three days, better start packing. I can't have my future wife staying in this..."

"Finish that sentence and I'll cut your tongue and shove it down your throat."

"I honestly don't have time for this. Don't forget dinner is at six tonight."

Dinner? Oh, I almost forgot we were having dinner at his parent's house tonight.

"You still didn't answer how you know where I live."

"Sweetheart, I know everything." He said with a smirk on his face.

Before I could say one more word, he was gone.

.

.

.

.

"So what do you think about this one." My mom said pointing to a dress in a magazine.

I should have known better than to came. I should have seen it coming. Our parents were busy planning 'our perfect wedding'.

"Mom, I don't even know why we going through this. I already told you that we could just have a court wedding then we don't have to go through all of this and we don't have to lie in front of God and all those people for a marriage that will never last."

"And I already told you that my daughter will never have that kind of wedding. We need to show everyone that my only child is getting married. This is why I don't want you to hang out with those friends of yours. You need to start being with people on your level more often."

"Mom!" I exclaimed.

"Your mother is right." My father said.

I wish my parents would stop being all up in my business. It's getting annoying.

"Now, the sooner we get done with this the better. Your wedding is in two weeks."

"What." Charles and I both said at the same time.

Oh boy...

______________

Please forgive me for the errors. I don't proofread.