Chapter thirty: Not again

ELIZABETH'S POV

There I was again, passed out on the floor, unconscious. This was becoming a pattern. Except for this time I was aware of where I was and it wasn't a cold dusty basement.

I was in Erik's house, I remember this because whenever we had movie nights together I would always end up sleeping here, in his spare room.

The room didn't have anything much. Just a bed and a few other things.

This time I wasn't tied up next to a pole or anything, I was laying in the bed. I'm pretty sure the door was locked and even if I tried screaming, no one would be able to hear me from a great distance.

I felt so weak, it was as if my body was paralyzed. I couldn't feel anything. Something was wrong with me.

The room was pretty much entry. The only sound I could hear was the sound of the ticking clock.

I laid there was I heard the time pass me by. I have never felt so weak in my life.

I felt so betrayed.

After what seemed like hours, Erik came in.

The one face I never wanted to see again.

"Erik, why are doing this?"

"You see Elizabeth, I'm not the real enemy here. There are some big bad wolves out there and I need to get you away from them."

"Erik please, just let me go and this will all be over."

"If I let you go I'd be leading you back right into his trap. You have been so blinded that you can't what's right in front of you. Charles is a monster and I'm not going to lose you to him."

You already lost me to him.

"I don't see him tying me up, Erik what have you became. I never knew you to be like this. Now you have become the monster you think he is."

Someone started knowing on the door downstairs, more like banging. Interrupting me from my speech. It was getting annoying, even for Erik. The person made it clear that they weren't living.

He walked to the bed where I was laying, I watched as he took an injection out of his pocket.

"What are you going to do with that?" I questioned.

"Making sure you don't do anything stupid. If I were you I would move, it will only kill you faster." He replied.

He then injected it into my neck. I swear every moment of it hurt like a bitch.

I felt my heartbeat a little slower, I was dying.

Something told me by the look on Erik's face that he wasn't expecting whoever it was

"Now if you excuse me, I have a guest."

I could hear his footsteps as he walked down the stairs.

'This was my chance to get out of this hell' I thought to myself.

I tried getting up but failed miserably. With every move I made, I felt a sharp pain run through my body. Every breath I took, it felt two times hard than it should be. Whatever he injected into my body was taking a great effect on me.

I could hear every sound that was made, he needed stronger walls.

"Hi, Erik." The person said. I could tell it was a female.

There was something about this person's voice that sounded so familiar.

"Hi, what are you doing here?" Erik questioned. He sounded a bit nerves like he had been caught at his own game.