Revelations

Parseltongue
Thoughts

" Fuck, " Harry hisses out as he wraps his newly broken ribs. He had just taken another beating from his whale of an uncle. Apparently the meatloaf he was forced to make his horrible 'family' wasn't good enough, it was ridiculously hard to try to please that man. So here Harry sits wrapping his ribs to relieve the pain. In only 2 hours it would be his 15th birthday, and he couldn't wait. He could use magic legally, and get away from Privet Drive.

"Stupid Dursleys," he hissed again as he finished wrapping. He looked over to his desk and saw Hedwig staring at him.

"It's fine Hedwig, I will be fine," she hooted indignantly at him, and he laughed quietly. He looked over at his clock and it read 11:30 pm. He sighed and leaned back on his bed. He wasn't expecting anything from anyone he had found out his friends weren't even his friends.

He laughed bitterly as he remembered when he found out.

~flashback~

He walked towards Dumbledore's office, and stopped when he heard the voices of his friends. He assumed that they had started the conversation without  him, as usual until he actually listened to what they were saying.

"Honestly headmaster how much longer will you burden us with Harry's friendship," Hermione asked with a sigh. 

"Hermione is right Professor, pretending to be his friend is exhausting. Especially with him constantly putting us into to danger, like the self righteous prat he is," Ron said with a snort.

"I know how hard this is for you two, but you are the key people helping him stay ignorant, and under my thumb. Without the influence of you two he could have been put into Slytherin, and would have been on the fast track to becoming a Dark Lord. Just be patient a while longer, he will be dead, and you will have his money," Dumbledore said in his grandfatherly voice. 

Harry peeked around the corner to see what he believed to be his only friends in the world huff sighs, and then nod. He sped to the 7th floor, and into the room of requirement before falling into hysterics.  ~flashback over~

Harry growled at the memory, and heard his clock chime, signaling it was his birthday.
"Happy birthday to me," he whispered to himself. He laughed again, and heard a tapping at his window. He looked over and saw a Gringotts owl at his window.

He got up as quickly as his ribs would let him, and allowed the owl in.
"Hello beautiful," he said as he took the parchment off the owls leg.
"I'm sorry, all of my treats are downstairs," he said with a frown, the owl just hooted and joined Hedwig on her perch.

Dear Mr. Potter
We wish you a happy birthday, and congratulate you on coming of age. Sadly we noticed a problem with your vaults,and need to consult with you. We can also go over any inheritances you may have.

This letter serves as a portkey, say the words Gold Rush, and you will be transported to Gringotts

Sincerely ,
Ragnorook, Gringotts Manger.

Harry sighed and found the best looking of Dudley's old clothes, and threw them on. He grabbed his glasses, then the letter and whispered "Gold Rush"

He felt the familiar tug behind his navel, and before he knew it, he landed gracefully on his feet in Gringotts.

He politely walked up to the desk, and approached the goblin stationed there.
"Hello, I am here to speak to Ragnorook," he said politely, the goblin looked up a little startled, and nodded. He then yelled something in Gobbledegook.