Chapter 9

Getting over 100 reads in one and a half days was something I had never imagined could happen to me!! But it did!! Thank you all so much for bringing this book up to 429 reads!! I am super happy!!

Enjoy this chapter!!

Even as she walked away from him, Amy felt a longing to go back to him and glue herself to his side. She shook her head. Amy, don't think like that. You only met him for a few minutes. You can't have a crush on someone that quickly. Forget about him. Just forget, she thought to herself.

Liann stopped in front of a random class and unhooked her arm from Amy's. "What was that?" she demanded.

Amy sighed. "I don't know. I am sorry for dragging you from there," she said, confusion in her eyes.

She did not want to tell Liann about the crush she had on the guy with green eyes. After all, she had just met Liann. They weren't best friends that she could tell her everything.

Liann smirked. "Do you like Sam?"

Amy shrugged her shoulders. "Who is Sam?" she asked.

"The guy beside Zach," she said.

Amy furrowed her eyebrows. "Who's Zach?"

Liann groaned. "Of course. You don't know anyone here. No worries, I'll show you who they are during 'break'," she said before skipping away happily.

Amy stared at Liann as she skipped away. She had no idea why the other girl was so happy or why she just left halfway in between their conversation but she did not have time to think about it. Instead, she opened her schedule and looked at the next class she had to go to.

It was French, which was taught by some Ms. Angel, at Class 0121. Amy glanced at the class number before looking up. Her eyes lit in happiness. She was standing right in front of her class.

With timid steps, she entered the class, taking a brief glance at the people in it, before seating herself at an empty seat beside someone she completely did not recognise. The teacher did not even acknowledge her presence, much less ask her to introduce herself to the class, and so did the person beside her. Amy smiled at the girl beside her and the girl returned the smile before turning towards the teacher.

As rude as Amy found it to be that the people in the class ignored her, she was glad. Goodness knew she did not have the voice to speak if she had been told to introduce herself. She was still confused from the encounter she had with the guy and Liann's happiness that not make her feel any better.