Chapter 6

~Jasper's p.o.v.~

       I felt a little weird after drinking that bottle but ignored it once we went upstairs. It was really late so time to go to bed. Master carried me up to my new room and set me in my crib. Turning off the light and saying goodnight. He left and I was there alone in my crib. I hugged my stuffie and fell asleep.

    About 3 am I was awake and screamed for my daddy. My stomach hurt so bad and it kept gurgling. He came rushing in and picked me up.

          "D..daddy it hurts help!"

I whined my little Neko body being extremely sensitive. He carried me to the bathroom and I questioned him. I watched as he laid a bunch of dog pads on the floor and set me on them. Looking up at him I was confused. Then he kneeled beside me and took off my onesie and diaper. I hissed at him but the pain returned and I whimpered.

Next he began pushing on my stomach. Then everything just exploded. I figured it out. He was trying to clean out my bowels. I almost puked. Crying harshly I was angry at him. He made me look and feel all dirty. The worst part was that I stunk now.

  I cried and he picked me up and wiped all my areas till I was clean. Trying to pull away from him but he kept his grip on me and watched as he picked up everything. Sniffling I looked at him and made grabby hands towards him. Smiling a little I was happy when he picked me up holding me in his arms.

  We ended up going back to sleep for a bit and woke up around 10 am. He poked me to wake me up and I bit his finger. I think he has had enough of spanking me so he sits me up on the couch and glares at me.

  I wait for him to make his next move and he just smirks. Huh wonder what he's planning. Then he picks me up and carries me to the sink. He sets me inside and watches me. I'm afraid he might turn on the water. But oh no he does worse than that. He drops his pants and sends a wink my way.

  My jaw hits the floor seeing how big his cock is. Probably about 9 inches I would say. Huge compared to mine. He walks closer to me and smirks. Then he begins peeing. A big stream. Aimed right at me. I mewl and cringe trying to escape. But the warmness also feels good. Once he finishes I am shaking and drenched with piss.

  I jump out of the sink and cry in the corner. He just looks at me as he puts his boxers back on. Shaking I look at him wondering if he's still mad. Oddly I feel this some sort of heat flowing through my body making certain areas of my body awaken.

Hey readers, just be prepared for most chapters will have mature content.