Chapter 9

~Jay's p.o.v.~

     Morning came to soon and I became restless. I looked over at my little kitty. He slept so peacefully and I smiled.

     I shook him a little trying to wake him up. Once he finally woke up I smiled more.

   " morning my love" I said to him.

   He then yawned and smiled lazily at me. I smiled back at him and got out of bed. Grabbing an outfit out of my closet. Then going over to his room to grab him a cute outfit. First I got myself dressed.Next I decided to get him dressed.

Next I decided to get him dressed

  I sighed when he fussed a little obviously not wanting to wear the outfit I picked out for him

I sighed when he fussed a little obviously not wanting to wear the outfit I picked out for him. Today we would go play in the garden since he hasn't been outside in awhile. Picking him up he mewled a little in protest.

Carrying him outside I set him in the grass. Smiling a little when he crawled around curiously. I turned around and went inside for a second knowing he would probably stay in the same spot.

uh oh biggest mistake. He wasn't there when I came back. Shit I thought to myself where could he have gone.

"Jasper??" I called out beginning to panic.

I got no response and began freaking out. I pulled out my phone and called some of my best search men. They showed up with in minutes. We began searching and finished with in two hours and still no sign of my little Neko.

Feeling frustrated I grabbed two pistols and changed my outfit. Smirking in the mirror seeing my sharp fangs. Looking slightly psycho I walked out the front door and began my search alone.

Hearing mewls from two streets away I walked that way. Being met with a very disheveled house. I silently walked inside and looked around. The mewls louder in my ears.

Walking down stairs I opened the door and saw my kitten naked on the bed with another male vampire pinning him down. My enemy....

My eyes turned from their yellow color to a bright red

My eyes turned from their yellow color to a bright red. I took out my pistol and aimed at the man. Pulling the trigger it him perfectly with the tranquilizer. I dragged him back to my house and threw him in the cellar.

Turning my attention back to Jasper he was crying. My heart shattered and I cuddled him close to me. Letting him nuzzle into my chest we sat on the couch. I just wanted to kill that son of a bitch that hurt him. 

It scared me to know people were after him. Picking up my phone I dialed my maid Jade. I trusted her to take care of him. She is amazing I have known her for years. On the first ring she picked up and I talked to her for a bit. I told her she could live back here in the house. She was absolutely thrilled. I think Jade and Jasper will hopefully bond. Jade is actually an Inu.

(Inu-human with dog features)

Hey readers, Jade will be introduced next chapter.