Chapter 15

~ Jasper's p.o.v.~

I look up at Jay and lower my head after I meet his burning gaze. Fiddling with my fingers I feel his hands stroking my silky tail. My cheeks burn as I start to purr. I hear him chuckle deeply as he watched my reaction. Slowly I stand up and stretch while purring contently.
While swaying my hips I walked into the kitchen and began digging though the cupboards. My stomach growled obnoxiously and I whine seeing we have no good food left.
"Jay!" I scream.
"What?" He replies.
"We have no food!" I whine.
I hear him sigh and come into the kitchen. My eyes lift up to meet his, I put on my best pouty face and watch his expression soften. Giggling I reach my hands up to him and wait for him to pick me up. He gets my message and picks me up in his arms. As he walks us back over to the living room I whine more.
"I'm hungry!" I sass.
He rolls his eyes and sets me on the couch. Then he leaves the room and my eyes fill with tears. I panic and feel tears streaming down my face. When I see Jay come back into the room I turn around and face the couch so I'm not looking at him. I feel rage boil inside me, because he didn't even tell me why he left the room.
I feel the end of the couch dip and smell his warm pine scent. As I feel him move closer I bury myself more into the couch.
"Baby, what's the matter?" Jay asks.
"You left me!" I whine while slipping into little space.
"Oh baby I'm sorry," He whispered " I just went to order us some pizza."
Slowly I lift my head up and crawl over to him. I sigh when he wraps his arm around me. I lay on my stomach rest my head on his thighs. Finally I close my heavy eyelids knowing everything is okay.
"Goodnight, my little kitten" Jay whispered as I slowly drifted off.

Hey y'all, short but cute chapter. Leave me some ideas in the comments if you like. Love you, xoxo.