Until your mine...

"Has he talked to you?" i shook my head.

"Chris, either." i shook my head once again.

"Jordan or Christofer wont talk to me."

"Why?" Hayley asked.

"Ive been messaging Jordan and he hasng been replying. i think its because i didnt kiss him back that night."

"What about Chris?" Danny asked. (he was a new addition to the shop.)

"Havent talked to him since Sac." i mumbled.

"Why dont you go to his job."

"I dont want to bother him." everyone was quite. they didnt dare to ask about Christofer Drew. beside my bestfriend.

"Drew?" i shrugged my shoulders not knowing whats going to happen with us. we both cheated. theres really no relationship.

"Well!" Hayley said clapping her hands together.

"lets make this less awkward and get some work done around the place." everyone just looked at like 'what the hell?'

"How about we just roll a blunt and do some tats!" Sam cheered pulling out a bag of weed.

now that i think of it... i would never want to go to a tattoo shop where everyone gets stoned. i mean... it sucks.

"We have to stop doing this."

"what?" danny said pulling out a swisher.

"we have to stop smoking at our job. its really unprofessional." i said. everyone just looked at me. then they started to laugh.

"are you sick? i think your catching something." danny said breaking up the weed.

"Im going outside." i said. while they got stoned i sat outside bored out of my mind. for the rest of the day i had no appointments. i just chilled out. i was closing with Danny that night. but he left early because i let him. i wanted to be alone.

i started cleaning up things and got my stuff ready in the back room. until i heard the door open so i ran to the front.

"Hey. were closed." i said as i guy stumbled in.

"Wait up." said another guy as he walked in.

"Hi." he smiled. obviously the guy who stumbled in was drunk and his friend came in to help.

"So my dumbass friend here lost a bet and he has to get my face tatted on his ass." i couldnt help but laugh.

"Okay. maybe if you make an appointment and come back when were open i can do it for you."

"Dammit. you guys are closed!?" i nodded.

"Okay. thanks for nothing."

"Sorry." i said leading them back towards the door.

"Hey! his he getting his ass tattooed?" said another guy running in. i knew that voice. i turned around to see him.

"Tori..." He gasped.

"chris." i said flatly. we stared at eachother. with our eyes talking and our mouths still.

"Have a feeling you guys know eachother. weird tension in the room. so were going to go. come on drunkie."

"See ya Liam." Liam grabbed the drunkie and they hauled their selves out of our shop.

"I didnt know you worked here." chris said.

"i live like two minutes away." i turned around not knowing what to say. i walked away going to the back room.

"Tori..." he said following me.