Kidnapped? (lol)

Jordan POV

Hey I'm getting ready I'll be there in about 40 minutes -Tori:)

Cool. But I thought your car was like broken. -TRS

Sam took It to the shop today. Something about the oil but we got it fixed. Were going to take his truck though c: -Tori:)

Alright. Can't wait to see you XP -TRS

Cute cx See ya then -Tori:)

I shut my phone and walked on stage for sound check.

"Jordan!" I heard someone yell. I turned to see some tall skinny brown head dude charging towards me.

"Chris!?" I thought. He had a mask covering his face but two lip rings gave it away.

"Sup man." He laughed taking off the mask.

"What's with mask?"

"Im cat dude. Or was."

"Cool so um... what are you doing in Vegas?"

"I actually got a place out here for a while."

"Why?" I hope he's not planning to stalk Tori.

"Well I've got to work some stuff out with old faces and uh-"

"You mean Tori."

"Yeah. But its not like a stalker thing. I've been you know soul searching and I'm become better. Physically and mentally and I hope she believes me."

"Well... good luck."

"Yeah. Have you heard from her?"

"Funny you should ask. She's um actually on her way right now."

"Here?"

"Yeah. To my show to come hang out. We were going to hang out after the show." He narrowed his eyes at me when I told him our plans.

"Sounds like fun."

"Chris your like one of my bestfreinds. If you don't want me to hang out wi- "

"No dude. Its cool. I mean were kind of not together right now so its all good bro."

"Seriously?" He was being really cool about this.

"Yeah man." He smiled.

"Im going to go get a bite. Want anything?"

"No I'm cool. I should be getting ready for the show."

"Alright." I watched him walk off the stage and walked out the door. Soonly, ran back inside.

"Forgot about the crazy mob if girls infront."

"Taking the back door would be a good idea." He nodded and walked to the back. I should probably tell Tori he's here.

"Jordan can you stop messing with your phone and do what you have to do?" My manager demanded.

"Sorry." I mumbled while i put my phone in away. I guess she's going have to find out on her own.

Tori POV

I looked in the mirror as I finished putting on my masscarea. I decided to wear this sick tyedye shirt i got down town. i wore some white skinnies and some moccasins with a coon tail hanging on my side. the moccasins were real leather so they stained my feet. BUT I LOVE EM!!!! I curled my hair with a big curling iron so I have long big curls in my hair and even my bangs.

"Ready?" Sam yelled out.

"Here I come!" I grabbed my wallet and phone and ran downstairs. The show started in twenty minutes and if Sam decides to speed well be there in ten.