Chapter 4

Kayla was waiting for me when I got there. I was surprised to see her wearing a bath robe in place of the hooker attire. She pulled me into the house and put a finger in front of her lips for me to be quiet. At first I thought that maybe her parents were home, but then she pulled open her robe, revealing the lingerie underneath. My jaw dropped at the sight of the black garment. It was lace and revealed more of her body than it covered. She slid a hand down the length of her outfit, teasing me.

    My hormones flared to life. I stepped forward, eager to get my hands on her. She put her finger out and shook it back and forth, motioning me to stop. It took all the strength I had not to rush at her. It was torture. She inched the robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I had to bite my lip to keep silent. She used both hands to caress her body while she swayed her hips. She dipped down low and then flung her hair back.

    I was drooling by the time she stopped. She sauntered over and wrapped her hands behind my neck. She was looking up at me, a playful smile on her face.

    “What do you think?” she asked.

    “I think I need you.”

    “You think?”

    “I need you.” I pulled her close and kissed her. “Now.” She moaned and kissed me back. I was delirious with desire by this point.

    “Are you sure?”

    I nodded my head, unable to speak. She smiled and untangled her arms from my shoulders. She took me by the hand and led me to her room. She stopped at the edge of the bed. She turned and grabbed at my clothing. Soon my clothes were in a pile on her floor. My hands were shaking when I reached for her lingerie. I lifted the thin fabric over her head and tossed it across the room. She climbed into the bed and I followed.

    I positioned myself above her and gently kissed around her neck. She grabbed the back of my head, pulling me to her mouth. Her intensity was contagious. Our bodies writhed, her nails dug into my back. I stopped long enough to look into her eyes.

    “Tell me you love me,” she said.

    “I love you, Kayla.”

    It was perfect – better than I dreamed it could be. We were in love and lost our virginity to one another. When we finished, I held her in my arms. I forgot about the world and all its problems. Nothing mattered but that moment.

    Tap. Tap. Tap.

    Someone was outside her bedroom door. I sat up in a panic. I thought we were alone in the house. Before we had a chance to react, the handle turned and the door opened. She forgot to lock the door.

    A well-dressed skeleton entered the room. He wore a funny hat and carried a cane.

    “Death Pimp,” Kayla muttered. He pointed the cane in my direction.

    “Got yourself a client,” Death Pimp said to Kayla. “My patience was wearing thin.”

    “No. I’m not a client,” I blurted. Death Pimp chuckled at that.

    “No?”

    “I’m her boyfriend.”

    Death Pimp laughed even harder. “That’s good. I like that.”

    I looked at Kayla for some kind of help but she only gave me a sympathetic frown.