Two

"Wake up hoe, it's your first day at your job" michys voice rang through my ears as she steadily hit me with a pillow.

"Okay I'm up I'm up geez"

I got up making my way to the shower to do my usual business. I'm currently on summer break and I don't start back for another couple of weeks. Hopefully I can still babysit, at least after school hours.

I got out wrapping my hair in my towel as I did my usual makeup. I blow dried my hair then straightened it. I walked into my closet picking out an outfit. Since I have the job already no need to dress to impress. Although Mr. Dolan is pretty damn hot.

He's married skie snap out of it.

I rolled my eyes are my thoughts as I grabbed some jeans and a crop top and my addidas. Once i was done I sprayed my perfume and grabbed my purse and headed to my new job. 

I was super excited but nervous also

I was super excited but nervous also. Hopefully I don't screw this up.

I pulled up into the familiar driveway as I made my way to the door. I knocked a few times and soon lora opened it.

"Skie, come on in hun, your just in time, I was about to leave, Lucas is upstairs still sleeping, he should be up in an hour or two and he likes eggs for breakfast " she says as she grabs all of her stuff and heads out the door in a hurry.

Okay then. I stood there looking around as I shift from side to side thinking of what to do till Lucas gets up. I made my way to the huge living room and turned on the tv. I switched the chanel to mtv and trl was on.

"Me and my brother use to go on that show back in the day"

I jumped at his deep voice making him chuckle as he sipped his water. He was wearing gym shorts and a T-shirt. He looked like he was working out or about to.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you " he apologizes giving me a small smile.

"It's okay Mr. Dolan" I didn't really know what to say, I was distracted by his looks and how dark and intimidating he is. Fuck.

"Please, call me grayson, beside I'm only 26 not that much older than you skie" he did a little smirk as he tossed a towel around his neck and walked outside.

I sat there looking at the tv and I could see grayson in the corner of my eye as he removed his shirt and started hitting a punching bag. My legs went weak as his muscles tensed up and Sweat started to run down his forhead making him shine in the sun.

Holy damn.

"Hi skie" my head snapped to the little voice and Lucas was standing at the bottom of the stairs in his little onesie holding onto his bear.

I walked over picking him up and he immediately melted his head into my neck.

"You want me to make you some eggs" I caught myself talking in a baby voice but I couldn't help it the kid was cute.

He nodded as I put him down and he ran into the living room putting on some cartoons.

The door slammed and soon a sweaty shirtless grayson appeared into the kitchen. I looked up making eye contact and I quickly scanned his body then snatched my eyes away.

He apparently saw me as he let out a small chuckle and made his way to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water.

"Would you like some eggs" I asked as I looked up at him, his eyes were already on me. I tried not to blush but I couldn't help it. He did something to me.

"Is there anything else on the menu" he says smirking as he looked me up and down and walked out of the kitchen and upstairs.

Did he just? I shoot the thought of a married man actually hitting on me out of my head. Maybe he was just being nice and teasing and I'm just delusional. Or maybe he did actually refer to me being on his breakfast menu.

Yup I'm delusional.