Eight

I woke up to the sound of little snores and I rolled over seeing grayson with his mouth wide open. His hair was messy and he looked so innocent, to bad he wasn't, but neither was I. I just had sex with a married man.

"Take a picture it last longer" his deep raspy voice ran through my ears like music as he opened his arms and pulled me into them.

"Nah abpicture is nothing if I can have it in person, plus I can't do this with a picture" I smirked as I rolled over and straddled him. I removed my shirt showing off my breast as I grabbed his hands and made them squeeze them.

I bit my lip as I leaned down planting a kiss on his lips as I grinded my hips. He rolled us over and spred my legs as he crawled inbetween them.

"Gotta makes this a fast one, someone has school" he teases as he starts removing our clothes.

-

I walked into school kinda late and I had already miss my first period which is science with Mr. Dolan, thank god, I could not handle another embarrassing thing.

The hallways were empty and I made my way to my locker getting my books. I heard giggling echoe through the halls and I snatched my head towards the direction. My stomach dropped to the floor and heat rushed to my face.

There I stood looking dead at a sight that would physically break someone.

Ethan and Lora.

I watched as she leaned against the wall and he hovered over her like some in love teenagers. She was laughing as he pretended to tickel her. I was disgusted but then again I just left her house from sleeping with her husband.

But it all makes since now. They had to be brothers, and not only brothers but twins.

Grayson's wife is cheating on him with his twin brother.

I slammed my locker and took off to my next class over thinking everything. I'm gonna just quit. I don't wanna get involved in this love triangle. I'm just the babysitter for goodness sake. Should I tell grayson? Or maybe he already knows? 

The day slowly goes by and I recieved so many text from grayson, and I hate ignoring him but I can't face him, I can't lie to his face.

I pulled up to my apartment and walked in. Michy was at work till late tonight so I'm struck drowning in my feelings and watching romantic movies while stuffing my face with ice cream by my self.

I was about 20 minutes deep into the last song and my door bell dings. I scrunched my eyebrows because no one ever comes here.

I made my way to the door and opened it and there stood grayson with some chocolate and roses.

"I figured you had a bad day, so I thought I would atleast try to make it better" he says giving me a huge smile.

I pushed all the bad feelings to the side as I hugged him and gave his soft lips a kiss. The lips I could kiss forever.

"Thank you so much gray"

It melted my heart how sweet he was. How could someone not see that? Or be in love with him?  I looked up and he was giving me this cute suprised look.

"What?" I asked making him slightly giggle.

"Nothing it's just, no one has called me gray in so long, I didn't even know I missed it" he walked up to me wrapping me in his arms. I couldn't lie to him. He's so precious and deserved the world. I wanted to tell him so bad but then again I didn't.

It's like a part of me was afriad that if i told him I would lose him and I'm not ready to lose him.