Six

I pulled up to the familiar huge drive way and walked in side. Lucas was playing in the living room floor as grayson cooked dinner. I don't think he was expecting me because he was just wearing sweatpants and no shirt with his hair all messy.

I could so get use to this.

"Uh hey" I say softly making him jump. I couldn't help but not to stare at his tan toned body.

"Oh skie, I had no idea you were coming"

"Yeah I come every-day after school now till 8:30"

I clicked my tongue together and there was a long pause as we stood there just staring off at stuff.

"I'll um be right back" he says taking his finger and motioning it to his shirtless body. Deep down I wanted him to stay like that.

I just nodded as I walked in the living room and Bent down playing with Lucas, I really wanted to bring up if he has a brother or not, but a part of me felt so awkward talking to him after over hearing there fight because clearly he has some feelings for her.

My head snatched into his direction as he came walking down the stairs wearing a T-shirt and jeans. He looked good but I prefer him the other way.

"Who's hungry? I made pancakes" he says bending down and picking up Lucas.

He tossed him lightly in the air making him let out a loud giggle as he smothered him in kisses. Anyone could tell how much he loves him.

"Pancakes for dinner?  How basic" I teased making him turn his head up to me. A smirk plastered across his face and he picked up a pancake and slapped it across my face.

I stood there trying to process what just happened and I wiped it from ny face.

"Oh you are so on dolan" I picked up a pancake and smeared it all over his face. He gave me a little laugh and it was like music to my ears. He never laughs and I barley see him smile, But tonight he's him. He's the sweet, funny, outgoing person that he keeps deep down and no one gets to see it, to see him. The real him.

I took off running and I could hear his steps as they followed after me. Pancakes were being thrown, pancake mix was being thrown, and the whole house was full of nothing but laughter.

I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and lift me in the air as I screamed out.

"Come on Lucas get her" grayson says holding me down and soon Lucas came over and dumped all the pancake mix on me.

"Sorry skie" he says covering his mouth with his little hands as he giggled.

I opened my arms bringing him into them as I squeezed him and pecked his little forehead. I didn't realize I was still in Grayson's arms and Lucas was in mine. I looked up at him and he was already thinking what I was thinking.

This is what a family is supposed to look like.

Happy, and full of laughter.