CHAPTER 10

For next two days, Avni was totally restricted to the bed. Ansh didn't let her do anything. All the household chores were done by the maida and Sakshi. Avni tried to protest but the three didn't even let her leave the room. Even the two days Ansh did all the office work from work so that he could take care of Avni. He felt guilty for the incident.

On the third day, Avni was feeling so stuffed up and decided to do some work. She was getting bored lying on the bed. Today her luck was also on her side. Ansh had a meeting to attend and he would come late that day. Avni felt good, now she can do all the work. Nobody would be there to stop. She knows that what they did was for her own good, but she cannot stay idle for too long. Moreover, she got bored of continuously watching Korean series and variety shows.

After Ansh went to his office, Avni decided to go the kitchen to make lunch. Sakshi and grandma, both had already gone to their room so the line was clear. But to be sure Avni once again checked the ground floor just to be sure. Finding the coast totally clear, Avni smiled to herself and then went to the kitchen. Seeing her enter the kitchen, the maid got shocked. "Avni do you need anything?" "No Asha Di. I don't need anything. I am here to help" Since the maid was elder to her, Avni always calls her di and told and told her to be casual with her. "No no.... I have been specifically told not to let you work, especially for a week. You shouldn't be here also. You should rest Avni. You had a high fever." "Ahhh Di please not you too. Already the others are not letting me work. I thought you would be on my side. This is cheating, you are also on their side." Asha laughed hearing her whine but then composed her. "Naah Naah... your whining is not going to work." "Please please, di let me work... I am bored resting... please. I promise I will only cut the vegetables." Anvi pleaded with Asha to let her do something. She even went to the refrigerator and took out the vegetables. But Asha didn't listen to her. She regarded Avni as her little sister and was concerned for her. "Please.. please... I promise no one will get to know it.." After so much playful pleading, Asha finally lets Avni cut the vegetables.

Just as Avni was cutting the final vegetable, Sakshi entered the kitchen. Both unknown to Sakshi's entrance where busy with their own work. "Avni what are you doing here?" Avni froze for a second and then turned back and gave Sakshi an innocent smile. "Sakshi... who..." Sakshi patiently waited for Avni's answer while tapping her feet. "Yes.. woh?" Avni once again just gave an innocent smile. "Sakhi I got bored and so I decided to help di." "Avni you should rest. You had a fever and even had to take the injection." "Sakshi I am fine. She I am standing... I promise if I feel weak I will go back." "No no madam... bhaiya will kill me if he gets to know this..." "He won't get to know." "How are you so sure?" "Because it will stay among us three." "Avni..." "Please na.. I promise I will only cut the vegetables...And then I will go to rest." "Promise?" "Yes promise." Sakshi gave knowing well how much of a stubborn person Avni is. Asha stood there watching their conversation. She smiled as she found it amusing.

Just as Anvi had promised she went to rest after finish cutting the vegetables. She was checking her facebook when she got a WhatsApp message. She opened it and saw that it was from Ansh. She smiled reading his message. She felt happy seeing him being so concerned about her

ANSH-What are you doing? Resting? How are you feeling?

AVNI- I am resting. But I am getting bored.

ANSH- If you are feeling bored then rest more.

AVNI- I already told you Ansh ji I am resting.... I am getting bored from resting. I want to do something...

ANSH- You can watch something then. Why don't you watch your boring Korean stuff?

AVNI- Korean is not boring... Don't say bad things about them.

ANSH- Why do you even like those things?

AVNI- Those things???? They are also human... and They are smart, talented, funny, handsome. They sing so well... And the way the dance.. Oh, my god, they shine on the stage... I so want to attend a concert... Oh god, I think I might faint when I see them face to face... And specially Sunggyu...

ANSH- wooh woooh wooh... Avni I hope you remember I am your husband...

AVNI- Obviously I remember it... I had fever Ansh ji, not Amnesia.

ANSH- Don't normally girls praise their husband...

AVNI- They do??? I thought girls just praise their crush...

ANSH- Yeah are you kidding me??? Your crush????

AVNI- Yess Sunggyu... He is my eternal crush and love...

ANSH- What??? Who is guy???

AVNI- Ohh he is Leader of the infinite group and he is handsome.

Avni was enjoying teasing him... She just wished he was in front of her so that she could see his face... Avni was waiting for his reply... Five minutes went by but still, she got no reply. She was just going to keep her phone aside when she got a new text.

ANSH- Yahh stop looking at other guys... You have me... Don't look at others... I will see you when I get home.. just wait... Now I have to go to the meeting... you take rest but don't look at that Sunggyu...

Avni , laughed looking at his message... It was clear from his text that Ansh was jealous and she was loving it.

At night everyone went to their room after dinner. Avni too after making sure that Ganga had taken medicines, went to her room. She took her medicines and decided to watch 'Infinite's Showtime' while waiting for Ansh.

It was nearly 11 p.m when Ansh came back home. He entered the room and found Avni watching something on her laptop. "You haven't slept yet?" Ansh asked while keeping his laptop on the sofa. "Ohh Ansh you are back. Nah I was waiting for you." Ansh went to the cupboard to take out his pajamas. "You have taken your medicines?" "Yes." "Good.. Let me take a shower then I will join you on the bed." "Okay."

After the shower, Ansh got into the covers. "What are you watching?" "Infinite showtime?" "What once again Infinite?" "Yes... You wanna see my love?" "Yahh... you are married?" "So???" "So?? You shouldn't love another guy?" "Who said that?" "I... i..do... I said that... okay, I said that..." "Then it is not an official saying?" "Yahhh... " Avni ignored what he was saying and showed him Sunggyu's face. "See Ansh ji he is so handsome." Ansh made a blank face... From inside he was so jealous... here his wife was praising some guy in front of him. Ansh got irritated and took the laptop from Avni, closed it and kept it at his bedside. "Ansh ji why did you take my laptop?" "It's late you should sleep?" "But sunggyu.."
Avni couldn't even finish her sentence when she felt his lips on her and soon both got involved in a deep intense kiss.

Avni was the one to break the kiss due to lack of breath. She was blushing and hid her face under the covers. Ansh laughed at her action. "Now you were praising Sunggyu and now you are all quiet." "Aish Ansh ji." Ansh smiled and pulled her close to him. Both soon fell asleep in each other's embrace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all the comments, votes and support... Thank you so much... Any one has any kind of suggestions or questions to ask feel free...