Therapy session, Raimon-style

Hey everyone~! Welcome to the first one-shot in the Accidental Reverse universe...

This one-shot is set about two years after the end of the series. I could not resist this idea, so I hope you enjoy...

I take requests, it could be at any point in time, of any character, as long as it's in the Accidental Reverse universe!

Enjoy~

~'0'~

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Just a question for you... have you ever heard the story of Raimon's therapy sessions yet? No? Well then, prepare yourself, for I will now tell you the tale of how the Raimon team finally came to accept their issues...

Oh, who am I kidding? Just read for yourself to find out!

  ~'0'~  

''What exactly do you have to say for yourself?!''

''Sangoku, look-''

The keeper cuts the other off furiously. ''No I will not look! I don't care that you think it was justified, and I know you all have issues but this went too far!''

As Nishiki blanches and backs down, Kurama huffs indignantly. ''We do not have issues!'' he protests. ''Well, I don't!''

Sangoku's blazing black eyes turn to the striker. ''Kurama Norihito,'' he hisses venomously, ''using your Sidewinder to call forth an army of snakes because your teammates won't listen to you are in this case classified as issues.''

''He has a point,'' mutters Hamano.

Unfortunately for the midfielder, Sangoku hears it and turns his attention on him. ''Don't even get me started on you! You tied your teammates up with fishing hooks and then threw them in the fishing pond!''

Hamano laughs sheepishly and shrinks back under the keeper's rage. Said keeper glares at him for a moment longer and then focuses on all the teenagers in front of him. Said teenagers are sitting like lost puppies in the middle of the clubroom, Sangoku towering over them in his fury. The club members who managed to avoid his wrath are watching from the sidelines, one of them cackling wickedly throughout the whole ideal.

The keeper glares at all the guilty players. ''I cannot believe all of you! First you had a very stupid and childish argument-''

''It was not stupid!'' protests Kurumada.

Black eyes narrow at him and he shrinks back. ''Kurumada, an argument about that card game they made about us is stupid! It's just a card game for heaven's sake!''

The defender glares right back at him. ''Of course it's important! My cards are the best!''

''Funny joke, Kurumada-senpai,'' snorts Kariya. ''Mine are obviously better!''

''No, mine are!'' protests Nishiki. ''Yours are just-''

''EVERYONE SHUT UP!''

All people present freeze at Sangoku's furious shout and the silence is only broken a certain bystander who is still cackling. The keeper's glare has turned from filled with rage to plain deadly. ''It is just. A. Stupid. Card. Game.'' He says with an icy cool voice. ''It is no excuse for everything you guys did. Kurumada!''

Said defender freezes.

''You used your Dash Train to tackle a tree. Nishiki!'' the mentioned midfielder blanches and smiles weakly. ''You used your Keshin to cut said tree in half. And Kariya, from now on you cannot use your Hunter's Net to trap your teammates!''