Ch. Seventeen

“Lindsay, get up! Up up up!” I was woken up with Luke jumping on my bed beside me, making my head bounce off of the pillow.

“I’m up.” I grumbled into the pillow.

“Get up.” He ordered, jumping off of the bed and shaking my shoulder. “People are coming in half an hour.”

I forced myself to sit up and glare at Luke. “Fine. I’m up.”

He smiled at me. “You’re hair looks amazing.”

I grabbed a pillow from under me and threw it at him. “Shut up, I just woke up.” I stood up and grabbed a pair of sweats and a tank top with fresh under garments then made my way into the bathroom and ignored Luke’s snickering behind me.

Half an hour later, I was showered and dressed in my sweats and tank top with my large suitcase on the couch next to Luke’s. When there was a knock on the door, I swung it open to see Ariana standing there with a smile on her face. I jumped into her arms before Luke could get to her.

“I’m so siked!” I squealed, letting go of her.

She chuckled. “Me too. But I still don’t know about the plane.”

“Oh don’t worry about it. You’ll be fine. Where’s Adam?”

“He had to get something, he’ll be over in a sec.” She said before turning her attention towards Luke.

Just then, the door swung open and Adam walked in.

“Hey.” I chirped.

His arm slid around my waist, still sending my heart into over drive, and pulled me close. “Good morning.” He sighed right before putting his lips on mine just for an instant.

“Are you ready?” He asked.

I nodded. “Yeah, all of our stuff is on the couch.”

“Okay. I’ll take it out to the car.” He said, walking towards the couch.

“I can carry it.” I protested.

“Nope. I’m taking it.” He said firmly as Luke grabbed his bag.

I let out a huff of air in defeat, I was really tired and honestly didn’t feel like carrying my bag anyway, as the boys carried the luggage to Adam’s Hummer. As they were walking back into the house, Jack pulled up and got out with a smile on his face. The guys greeted him with that manly hand shake thing and he threw his luggage into the back of the Hummer as well.

When we were all inside, I realized that all we were waiting for were the Tri-whores.

“So where are the tri-whores?” Ariana asked, as if reading my mind.

“If we miss our flight because of them, they’re paying for the tickets.” I said.

“They’re on their way.” Jack said, rolling his eyes.

“So if we leave now, we might be able to leave them back.” Luke muttered.

“Too late.” Adam growled, looking out the window. “They’re here.”

Sure enough, out of the window I could see the car pull up to the curb, full of bouncy platinum blonde waves and shiny brown curls. Jack went out to greet Allison but we all stayed inside and watched as they all climbed out of Amber’s pink Mustang and lug their suitcases out of the car. Of course, Jack carried Allison’s suitcase, but Amber and Brooke were left to fend for themselves. Once they got the suitcases out of the car, they dropped them right behind the Mustang and looked up at the house. We all walked outside but stayed to the safety zone of the porch.