Ch. Twenty

Ariana's POV

"So did you do it?" I asked, taking a bite of my Fruity Pebbles.

"No, we didn't do it." Lindsay snapped, stuffing her face with cereal.

I chuckled. "Sor-ry. You could of locked the door or something."

She let out an aggrivated sigh and put her head in her hands. "What about you? Did you do it?"

I could feel my face turn red. "No, we just kissed... a lot."

"No details." She chuckled, making my face turn brighter red. It was a good thing we were the only two at the kitchen table right now. "What about your date tonight?"

I shrugged. "Maybe. What about your date tonight?"

She chuckled and stood up from the table, taking our bowls to the sink. "Maybe."

"Let's go to the beach for a little bit." I said, standing from the table and walking into the kitchen where Lindsay was.

"I don't know." She said slowly.

"Oh, c'mon. We won't be able to see each other until tomorrow. The least we can do is just spend a few hours together before we have to go get ready."

She sighed. "Yeah, you're right. Okay, let's go."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A few hours later, we were both showered and ready for preparation. My mind kept running with ideas of where Luke was taking me but I couldn't land on any reasonable ideas. He was taking me out at seven which is about an hour before the sun starts setting. And Luke told me to wear a swimming suit. That's about all I got.

We were about to start our makeup when there was a soft knock on the door. "Come in!" Lindsay called.

The door opened and Allison came in with a smile on her face. I have decided to agree with Lindsay on the topic of Allison. She doesn't seem nearly as bad as Amber or Brooke and I still couldn't figure out why they were friends.

"Hey." Lindsay chirped.

"Hi. I heard that you guys were going on date nights tonight so I was wondering if I could help?" She said sweetly.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Sure." I said.

She smiled wider and stepped into the room. "I know this probably sounds strange but I had a long night and Jack broke up with me. Then I was so angry that I told off Amber and Brooke so now they aren't even talking to me." She paused and put her hands through her hair. "Sorry. You don't need to hear this."

"No, it's fine. You can talk, we don't mind. Sorry about Jack." Lindsay said and I nodded as we brushed out our hair. 

Knowing that Luke was going to take me out during this trip, I had packed a few dresses so I had a choice. Luckily, me and Lindsay are both the same size, so I let her borrow one of mine for the night.

"Just make sure that if you do the dirty, do it far away from this dress." I said to her as we got dressed.

Allison laughed and Lindsay's face turned red. "Sure, sure."

I changed into my simple purple halter top bikini with white polka dots on it and then covered it up with a white halter top dress with colorful flowers covering the breast part. It was pretty cute if I do say so myself.

It took us two hours to do our hair and makeup. Allison did my hair in a fancy braid thing, it was really pretty. Then, we curled Lindsay's hair and held it away from her face with some pins. Me and Lindsay decided that even though she wasn't going out, we should do Allison's hair since she helped us with ours. We french braided her hair diaganoly down her head and let it fall into a pony tail down her right shoulder.