Chapter 2

Find joy in everything you choose to do. Every job, relationship, home... it's your responsibility to love it, or change it.

- Chuck Palahniuk

************************

She hurried from college to cafeteria. Now it is time to work.

Diya, just like her name, she brought light to her parents when she was born. Her parents had no children for 10 years. Later when she was born, it was like a light in the darkness to them. But all those happiness times ended when both of them died in a car accident.

Soon after her parents death, she was brought into her uncle's custody, but they treated her as burden, so she did part time job.

Her parents left a fortune for her, but her uncle family took all of them in her name. Soon after she turned 18, she was kicked out of their home.

She survived four years, all with the money she got by doing part time job. After 2 years of break, she resumed her studies in a University of architecture.

"You are late!" her manager of the cafeteria shouted at her.

"Sorry sir, traffic jam" she pleaded and went inside to change into uniform.

"Always giving excuses" he muttered shook his head.

Her duty started, serving the customers. The smell of caffeine always enlightened her, which was spoiled by the grumpy manager. She loved her job as much as she loved architecture.

Next day, she felt someone's gaze. She turned to check but found no one. She felt like someone was watching her for the past two days.

Next day, a man ordered a cappuccino and waited at the lounge

Next day, a man ordered a cappuccino and waited at the lounge. Again blame her intuition, she felt someone's gaze on her. She turned around and found that the customer was looking at her keenly.

She frowned at him, but he kept staring at her, but in a friendly way. But it made her uncomfortable.

She left the table as soon as she placed his order. He drank it and left the shop.

She sighed in relief. She checked the time, it was 9:30, she changed her uniform to her normal atire and went out.

She froze on her spot when she saw the same creepy customer looking at her.

She eyes widened when he smiled at him. He is going to kidnap me!

Before he could make a move, she started to run. On the way, she searched for the pepper spray in her bag.

She felt him following her, correction, chasing her.

He was shouting at her, but she didn't want to hear anything. She kept on running. But poor her, she couldn't keep up the pace, soon he covered the distance between them.

That's it, I am sorry mister, but you deserve this. Mentally apologizing to him, she was about to press the pepper spray at him, he successfully dodged it and caught her hands.

Her breath hitched at the moment, but she didn't knew whether it was his dominating aura or his touch.

She withered in his arms, and started to shout for help.

"Shhh! I am not going to kidnap you! I need a favor, that's all." he spoke in gentle voice. He spoke as soft as possible, because he didn't want to freak her out.

She stared at him. Is this a new technique to kidnap? Favor? What does he want from her?

She calmed down, but inside she was freaking out.

He didn't leave her, because he was scared she would run off.

He stared at her, not knowing how to ask her.

"Umm, will you pose me for an hour" he asked.

"That's it? You could have asked me without freaking me out." she whisper yelled.

"Actually as semi nude?" he completed his sentence.

In return he crouched on the ground because of the pain inflicted by her in between his legs. Seizing this as an opportunity, she ran off.

He didn't anticipate she would kick him. He expected a slap, so only he blocked her hands. But he forgot about her legs. Damn!

"It is not what you think Miss." inspite of the pain, he shouted as loud as possible. But she didn't care, nor listen to him, she ran off in fear.

************

How is the chapter?
Longer than previous one right?

Will update the next one soon. Stay tuned.