Chapter 6

"The principles of true art is not to portray, but to evoke"

- Jerzy Kosinski

************************

Unknowingly she kept watching the door for his arrival. Her heart wanted to look for him, but her mind didn't want him to come and meet her.

Everytime she says 'Order please' she always looked for his voice.

Five working days have passed, but there were no signs of him.

She walked out of the shop, absentmindedly she bumped into a hard chest.

"No day dreaming miss." his voice brought a sudden energy to her. She immediately looked at him. Unconsciously her cheeks made dimples because of her smile.

But she maintained her composure and let her mind to take control.

"You?" she asked with an eye brow raised.

"Yeah, me only. Whom else are you expecting?" he grinned.

She shook her head. "It's late, I have to leave."

"Tomorrow, 8:30 morning, will come to your home. Be ready." saying that he got on to his car and was about to ignite the engine,

"I said I will come with you only once." she reminded him, but he simply shrugged and drove off.

Jerk! She shook her head amused.

Next day, she got ready and was waiting for him.

She rushed to the door when she heard a knock on the door.

Again, he barged in before she could invite him.

He set the TV and put the disc he brought and sat on the sofa.

"Come on. I have brought some movies, we can watch them."

She looked shocked, here she was thinking he would take her out.

"As I promised, I am not taking you out. So let's watch some movies together." he didn't wait for her response. He started to unpack the stuffs he brought.

He patted beside him asking her to sit.

She sighed and sat beside him.

"Do you like action movies?"

"Nope"

"Superhero type?"

"No way."

"Then what? Rom-com?" he smirked.

"I am not much into romance also." she shrugged.

"Whatever it is. Just watch the film I play." saying that he played some animated films.

They both kept laughing now and then, and also kept eating the snacks he brought.

After watching 3 movies, it became evening.

Between two movies they talked about themselves. He shared some instance which took place while painting.

"What? Seriously?" she tried to control her laugh as she doesn't want to offend him.

He nodded. "At that time, no one was there to pose. So I had to accept his condition."

She couldn't control her laughter, she burst out laughing.

"Don't laugh." he whined.

"So you stood naked while he was posing naked?"

He nodded, he wanted to bring that topic, so that he could remove her sorrow.