You're Sick

I'm a bit sick and I felt like writing my suffering or at least some of it. Enjoy and have fun.

Slenderman-

You practically buried yourself under your blanket, hugging your pillow to your chest. The feeling of fear was higher than usual, so whenever there was a huge sound, you yelped, hiding under more. Coughing, you heard your phone ding making you peek your head from the blanket. You saw Slender's name with a text message and groaned, hiding under your blanket.

"Will he buy some medicine or something for me?" You asked quietly before sneezing followed by a cough. Then the sound of something creaking made you squeak and peek from your blanket to come face to face with a Slender. You laughed nervously, staring at him. "Hey, Sle-achoo!" You sneezed before groaning.

Slender shook his head and rubbed your head gently. "You could've just said you're sick, (M/N)." You whined quietly. "I should be able to take care of myself!" You coughed before feeling the bed sink beside you. "Come here." You sniffled before laying on him. "Don't blame me if I get you sick." He chuckled. "Don't worry. I won't get sick."

Jeff the Killer-

So far, you've made him go and get your medicine and some food. He wasn't exactly happy being an errand boy but you pulled your best puppy face and boom, he was revving to go. You were on the bed, watching random videos. It was peaceful till your murderer of a boyfriend ran in with a bag of medicine and (f/s). You stared at him for a few seconds and he took his hoodie off, kicked his shoes off before climbing into bed with you.

You coughed and put a pillow in between the two of you to avoid getting him sick.

BEN Drowned-

Sneezing, you were hoping that BEN would not jump through that TV. You knew him being him, he would start to harass you. You hugged your pillow close, blanket over your head, sniffing. Then you sat up, grabbing a tissue and blowing your nose. You whined quietly, staring at the mess of tissues on the ground. It was kinda terrifying how much you blew your nose.

"Whoa, is it a safe zone?"

You gasped and looked to see BEN in some casual clothes while looking around at the floor, avoiding stepping on any tissues. "Wow." He said, looking at you. "Oh, geez. Your nose is red." He looked at your nose and rubbed the redness. "It's hurts. Don't do that." You whined and he laughed, rubbing your cheeks. "BENNNN." He nodded, snickering. "OK, OK, OK, come on. You can lay on me for now." He jumped onto your bed and you instantly went and laid your head on his chest. "So, how did you get sick?"

"...my sister didn't want to be alone and coughed on me."

He tried not to laugh but you pouting made it hard.

Masky-

You flushed the toilet and leaned against the wall with a sigh. You groaned quietly, feeling your stomach riot. "Fucking flu." You muttered, leaning your head back. You slowly stood up, making your way to your bedroom. Laying down, you coughed and heard the door open. "Great, sick and being robbed. Wonderful day."

"(M/N)!"

You sat up and looked at your doorway before smiling when you saw Masky. "Whoa, you look terrible." You frowned and laid back down. "Thanks, babe. You know how to make a sick man feel good." Masky walked to you and felt your forehead. "Flu?" You nodded, holding his gloved hand to your forehead. "Let me go get some medicine and I'll lay with you." You let him go and he did what he said. Got some medicine and after awhile on making you drink the horrid medicine, he laid next to you.

Hoodie-

"Thanks, M-Masky." Hoodie closed the door and walked to you as he held the bag in hand. "M-Medicine." You smiled before sneezing. "Dammit, I wish I didn't jump into that lake." You whined and he shook his head. "I-It's OK. C-Come on. S-Sit up s-so y-you can take it." You watched as he pulled out the fever medicine and looked at the bottle curiously. "Please don't be the liquid." He hummed quietly and shook his head. "N-No. P-Pill." You smiled a little and he sat on his bed, holding the water bottle to you.

You took it and opened it while he opened the pill bottle. "We didn't have to come here. We could've gone to my house like usual." Hoodie smiled and held the medicine to you. "I-I don't m-mind." After taking the fever medicine, he just laid with you while you had fun playing his hand since you were bored.

Ticci Toby-

For once, Toby was calm. He had your head on his lap, brushing his fingers through your (h/c) hair. You were holding his other hand, trying not to sneeze or cough since that would be utter torture and pain. With that, you laid your head on Toby's lap, eyes closed, his fingers dragging through your hair. Then out of nowhere, you felt something on your forehead and opened one eye to see Toby with the cheesiest smile. "I love you~" You stared at him before sighing and closing your eyes.

"I l...lo...love you too." You cleared your throat, trying to ignore how hard it was to say that when usually it's easy. "Took you a few tries, baby." You grumbled, squeezing his hand gently. "I said it. No need to push it, Toby." He laughed quietly and continued to pet you, enjoying it.

Eyeless Jack-

You coughed, blowing your nose. "I should tell Ej to not come over." You reached for your phone and was about to type till the sound of your window opening. "(M/N), I have (f/s)." Then his phone dinged making him look at his phone. You shook your head. "I was just gonna text you." You coughed, sniffling. Ej raised a brow before seeing your outstretch arms. "Your here, so hoodie and mask off and lay with me."

"Demanding?" You nodded, hugging him the second he got on your bed. You looked at him with a smile before enjoying his cool body. "I'm gonna regret this, aren't I?" You nodded. "Probably."

"Godammit."

Homicidal Liu-

You were absolutely regretting spoiling Liu, more like Sully. Since you were in bed, Sully has been nonstop bothering you while Liu tried to shut him up. Of course, this went from small to big and loud arguing. So, were slightly pissed and wanted to grab something and knock their ass out.

"Come on, Sully! Liu, I want little bunny to pay attention to us."

You finally sat up and looked at the two. "Liu, Sully, please shut the hell up! My head might explode!" You shouted, grabbing Liu's scarf. "Then don't ignore us." A smirk made it to his lips and you realized with your sore throat, you could make them shut up for a bit. So, with a tug of the scarf, his lips were on your's. You forced your tongue into his mouth and laid back, pulling him with you.

Then you let him go and glared at him. "I hope you enjoy that sore throat coming to you." You laid on your side, leaving Liu to sit there and then you heard a loud satisfying gasp. "(M/N)!"

Laughing Jack-

Laughing was banging on your door. Since your family was out, it wasn't a problem. Reason he was banging was because you locked yourself into your room. You didn't want to get him sick. Of course, you couldn't shout otherwise you throat would feel like someone just rubbed sandpaper. So, he didn't know. "(M/N), let me in! I can help!" He yelled before sighing quietly, looking around. When it was silent, you were slightly worried but thought he left.

Yeah, that thought lasted about five seconds till you heard your window open. Then you looked over to see Lj climbing through. He laughed in victory before seeing you and gasped. "My little (M/N)!" He shouted and you gasped, covering your ears. He covered his mouth and walked to you. "(M/N), why didn't you tell me?" You looked around before grabbing your phone and sending a message

You: I didn't want to get you sick! I didn't want you to worry either.

Lj chuckled and sat next to you. "(M/N), they say idiots can't catch colds so I'll be fine." You were about to tell him what he just said but smiled, shaking it off. He then held a cough drop to you with a small piece of your (f/c). "Here, this should soothe your throat a bit." Let's say he stuck around for a bit till you felt better.

Lil Cipher here! Hah, enjoyed it? No? Welp, not my problem or is it? Meh, I don't know. Lol. I'm going through it with little knowledge as you can tell but I made it work in some way. Vote and comment if you want! See ya soon, kiddos!