Part One : Odd

Offenderman-

Offender leaned against the wall with a small sigh, phone to his ear again. Once again, he was dealing with your voicemail. After he heard it beep, he sighed again.

"Hey, it's Smexy. You know, your boyfriend. The one you've been ignoring." He said with a forced chuckle. "Uh, I'm just a little worried. D-Did I do something?" He asked before scoffing a little.

"Just give me a call. Um, I guess that's all. Love you." Then he hung up and shook his head. Offender was a little lost. You had certain plans but did a last minute cancel. Not that he minded, it was when you didn't respond to any messages or calls.

He knows that there could be reasons for that but he couldn't help but have a bad feeling off. "I guess I'll go over for now." He said, grabbing his coat and started his trip to your place.

Hoodie-

"M/R, I'm back." Hoodie said with a tired sigh and opened his arms with his eyes. After a second of nothing, he opened his eyes, confused. "M/R?" He called out, looking around.

Sometimes after he leaves for awhile, you tend to hug him tightly, saying how much you missed him. He got use to it after a few times.

"M/R!" Hoodie called out louder before looking at the time. "He's usually home by now.." He muttered but did a small tired sigh. "Probably with some friends." He rubbed his head as he went to the kitchen to get some food.

Then after eating, he showered, and laid down for a bit. For some reason, he couldn't shake a feeling off and decided to send a message to you before going to sleep.

'I'm here. Call me when you're on your way home.'

'Love ya.'

Laughing Jack-

"Family emergency? I hope all those text messages didn't annoying him." Laughing muttered to himself as he looked over some of his messages.

Lj tossed a jawbreaker into his mouth and lazily watched TV. When he came to visit as usual, you were gone. He didn't know what was going on or why you were gone but he called but it got declined. A second later, he got a message from you.

🍬Sweets🍭: Gonna be gone for a bit. Family emergency.

🍬Sweets🍭: probably be home in a few days

Lj groaned quietly and hugged your pillow. "I feel like something is off.." He mumbled and glanced at his phone, but shook his head. "No, no, I trust him."

BEN Drowned-

Jeff glanced at BEN, seeing him once again, glancing at his phone. "Dude, seriously?" He questioned making BEN hum in confusion before scoffing. "I'm not doing anything." BEN muttered, watching the TV.

"You're worrying about nothing." Jeff said, restarting the game. BEN paused the game making Jeff give a small 'hey' but he didn't care. "I'm not." BEN sent another message to you then set his phone down.

"Wow.." Jeff mumbled. BEN shook his head, resuming their game. "Shut up, maybe there is a reason I should worry." BEN said but the moment he heard his notification, he grabbed his phone to check if you messaged him back.

You didn't.

It was from someone else. BEN groaned loudly and shook his head. "I've done everything. He would've answered out of annoyance!"

"Or block you." Jeff added making BEN glare at him then he got to his feet. "I'm going to his place." Before Jeff could say anything, BEN was gone.