Neko/Inu Reader

Slenderman-

You stared at the mirror horrified as the cat ears on your head twitched. "What the hell!?" You screamed, touching the ears and gasped at the pleasing feeling. You blinked, confused and scared.

"Slender, Slender, Slender, if you did something, I'm gonna kill you." You muttered but jumped when something brushed your shoulder but saw it was your new tail. "Crap." Then when a hand touched your shoulder, you squeaked and turned before glaring at Slender.

He raised a brow as he looked at your ears. "What happened?" He asked. You hit his arm and pointed to your head. "What did you do!" He gasped and raised his hands up. "Why would it be my fault?"

You waved your hands around. "You have all answers!" He watched as you paced back and forth before he started to pet your ears. "Calm down, we'll figure it out, OK?" You gave a small nod.

"Fine." He nodded and stopped rubbing your ears.

"What are you doing? Keep going, Slendy."

Jeff the Killer-

"Can I get up?" Jeff asked, poking your sides but gasped when you dug your nails into his leg. You both were on the couch, your head on his lap, contently relaxing. "No and stop that. It's annoying." You said, the new cat tail of your's twitching every so often.

Jeff sighed. "Want me to pet you?" He asked and you shook your head. "Your lap is just enough." He groaned but put his hand on your back, starting to stroke up and down. You started to purr quietly and he smirked as he went closer to your tail.

"You really do wanna be pet, don't ya?"

You grimaced before biting his leg. He yelped and rubbed where you bit as you got up. "I'm gonna get some food. I'm hungry."

He watched your figure with irritated look.

BEN Drowned-

You were outside laying on the ground, sprawled out. BEN looked at the ball in hand and then your dog ears. "Babe!" He shouted, getting your attention. "Would you go after the ball if I threw it?" He asked, tilting his head. You shrugged and sat up. "I don't know. Let's try."

"Let's test this theory out." He muttered before waving the ball. "(M/N)! You want the ball!" He shouted. You perked slightly and he grinned before throwing. You watched the ball and then looked at BEN. "I don't have the urge to run." He groaned and sat down on the ground.

Then saw your feet in front of him. He looked up and saw you had the ball in hand with a smile. He laughed and pulled you onto his lap. "You're so cute!" He started to scratch your ears and you closed your eyes, starting to enjoy yourself.

Masky-

Masky was hiding in your room with his cheesecake. He was trying to ignore your whines at the door. "Masky, let me in! I promise I won't steal another piece!" You did a bit of scratching and he groaned and set his fork down, unlocking and opening the door. You were on your knees, dog ears lowered with a pout.

He bit his lip before waving his hand. "Come on." Your lowered ears perked straight up and your tail went wagging as you smiled widely. "Thank you!" You walked where the plate of cheesecake was and sat, waiting for Masky.

He sat next to you and he grabbed the fork. "Now, wait, no more stealing my bites." He said, waving the fork. You nodded obediently and he got some cheesecake before holding some up. "Here." You took the bite and hummed contently making him smile. "There, now, no stealing. We are sharing." You nodded and he continued to share with you, listening to your tail hit against the floor happily.