Clone M/N - Part one

Slenderman-

Slender stared at you and the other you on your bed before clearing his throat. "There's two of you?" He questioned and you pointed an accusing finger at him.

"You got some questions to answer."

He gasped and pointed to himself. "Why do you keep assuming it's me?"

This is the second time you pointed a finger at him when something weird happens. Yeah, he's a supernatural being but doesn't mean he did the cloning thing.

"Who else do I blame! A fairy?" You asked and he groaned quietly.

Then he saw your clone raise his hand. "Real me has a point." He said, pointing at you. Both of your arms went to the clone. "Exactly!"

He sighed deeply before nodding. "What do you want me to do?" He asked and you shrugged.

"Something. I don't know. I am not the supernatural being."

Slender put both hands on your shoulders. "Hey, don't worry. I'll figure something out, okay?"

You crossed your arms before nodding slightly. "I trust you but seriously? What the fuck? First the animal ears and tail and now a clone!"

Your clone hummed. "I take it this isn't a usual problem for you?"

"No, it wasn't! Then I date a faceless man and it suddenly started happening." Then you stopped and looked at Slender.

"What?" He questioned and gasped when you grabbed his tie and tug him inches from your face. "This isn't normal. You must know what's up."

"As I said, we'll figure it out. I promise." Slender said and you let him go with a sigh.

"You sure about that?" Your clone and you said in unison.

Slender looked between the two of you. "Oh, dear."

Jeff the Killer-

"So, leftovers for dinner?" Jeff asked as he looked into your fridge, you on the couch, watching tv.

"If you don't want leftovers, you can cook."

Jeff hummed before realizing what you said and looked over the fridge door. "Wait, me? You want me to cook?"

"Sure, why not."

Jeff closed the fridge door as he stared at you. There was no way you were gonna let him cook. Not after ruining some pans.

He slowly walked behind you, knife in hand. "Why would I cook?"

"Change of pace, I don't know."

Jeff was hesitant but pressed the knife on your neck. "Who are you?"

You tensed. "Jeff, what are d-"

"Who are you and where's my M/N?"

You continued to be tense before sighing. "Well, that sucks." Your clone relaxed before waving his hand. "Come on."

Jeff raised a brow, moving his knife and your clone stretched. "He's in the closet." Your clone said while Jeff followed him to a closet.

He looked at your clone who shrugged. Jeff opened the closet to see you tied up, tape over your mouth. Second you saw him, you had a look of relief.

"M/N!" Jeff untied you quickly and helped you to your feet. You sighed before looking at your clone. Then you punched him in the face.

"Fuck you!" You scoffed, rubbing your wrists.

Jeff sighed. "Okay then." You looked at him. "How did you know that wasn't me?"

He grinned and pointed at you. "You would never have me making dinner." You gave a small scoff before smiling. "Wow."