Rake - Part Three

POWERCUT-

You groaned loudly and laid on the pile of blankets and glanced at your boyfriend who was relaxing. "How can you see everything?"

Rake hummed in confusion, opening his eyes to look at you. "What?"

"How can you see! I've been stumbling nonstop. All I wanted was a book and a drink!" You complained, moving a blanket over yourself.

Rake and you decided to just chill in living room on a pile of blankets and pillows. Well, you lit a couple candles then didn't feel like lighting anymore. There was enough light to see things faintly but you still had flashlight and it sucked a little.

While you attempted to find a book and get a glass of water, you were stumbling a little. Rake walked around as if the lights weren't out and it annoyed you.

"Unlike you, I'm use to the dark." He said with a small shrug.

You huff a little and turned away from him. "That's right. You stalk and kill in the dark." You grumbled.

Rake chuckled and looked at you. "I'll just get whatever you need if you're gonna be a baby about it." He said making you gasp and turn to him. "You dick! I'm not being a baby!"

Rake and you were quiet till you cleared your throat, arms crossed. "Can you get my water?" You asked quietly making him laugh as he started to get up. "It's on the counter."

"I can see it. I can see it." He said.

You mimicked his sentence and grabbed the book you started to read. Rake went to sleep once he got your water and you followed, after getting a little bored.

WAKING YOU UP-

"Come on, M/R, wake up." Rake said, nudging your shoulder. You groaned and opened one eye, looking at him. "Five more minutes.." You grumbled, closing your eye and going to sleep.

Rake usually doesn't know how to wake you which results in annoying you till you get up. When he does, you have him help you do certain things since you don't feel like it. That doesn't happen often since you wake up to your alarm.

Rake tilted his head a little then sighed loudly. "M/RRRR, wake up." He said, tugging the blanket.

You groaned and looked over at him. "What?"

"You have to get up." He said.

With a quiet sigh, you laid there before waving your hand. "Get my clothes." You muttered and he got off the ground. "Don't go back to sleep."

You hummed, eyes shut, already dozing off. That was till Rake grabbed your arms and made you sit up. You whined tiredly, watching him move the blanket off you.

"Anything else?" He asked.

You yawned and rubbed your eyes. "Toast and my backpack." You mumbled and he nodded. "Toast and backpack. Got it." Then out the bedroom he went.

LOVEY DAY-

You walked into your house to see Rake on the couch, staring at his phone intensely with brows furrowed.

With a small hum, you walked behind him and wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing his cheek. "Hey."

Rake hummed, scrolling through. "Hey." He said. "How was your day?"

"Dramatic." You said and read what was on his screen. "Valentine's Day ideas?" You questioned making him nod.

"Yeah, I don't know much on it. I thought putting a heart in a box would do but I learned from Slender that it's not a good idea." He explained with a small shrug.