Rules and New Member Form

• Dedicated to Anyone interested in joining :)

Rules and Regulations:

1. When you receive your partner you must read and honestly comment on at least 4 chapters (or more). Additionally, just because you are honest doesn't mean to be rude. Keep comments nice but write something they can improve on.

2. Failure to read your required 3 chapters will leave you with one strike as a warning. If you fail to read and critique your next partner, you will be removed from the next grouping and also add another strike. Do it another time you will get three strikes and will be removed from the club.

3. Comment or message me when you finish reading your partner's story.

4. Be fair but kind! I cannot stress this enough! Not everyone will have the same writing style and not everyone will write the same way so please be courteous. For instance try to get to know your partner talk with one another.

5. Add this story to your library to get all news and updates regarding the book club and the starting date.

New Member Form:

Writers

*Title:

*Genre: If it's fanfiction please add another genre such as Teen Fiction, Romance ect.

Perferred Fandom:

Perferred Genre to read:

On a scale to 1-10 how honest and helpful will you be?

Do you agree to the 'Rules and Regulations' as stated above?

Non-writers

Perferred Fandom:

Perferred Genre:

On a scale to 1-10 how honest and helpful will you be?

Do you agree to the 'Rules and Regulations' as stated above?

EDIT: (July 6th)

If there's a ship in your story or if you ship two people in the same fandom (such as Larry, Muke, Jalex, Kellic) Please add a category called:

*Ships:

In your form. Thanks.