Important Update: Come On People...

*Sigh*

It's been almost two weeks and we've already ran into some problems:

1) People haven't commented on their partner's story.

2) Your comment was not not helpful to improve your partner's story.

For the first issue, I don't see why this happened. I only assigned three chapters. Three measly chapters. I'm not asking you to read their entire story. No. Three chapters. Not to mention the fact that I gave you two weeks to do so.

Let's do some math. Three chapters in fourteen days. (3/14= 0.214) Which means you only have to read 21 percent of each chapter to be finished on time. Also, most of the chapters that you guys posted are two maybe three pages long. So 21 percent of 2 pages is .42 pages.

So by you neglecting to comment on your story is telling me you can't read less than half a page per day?

Dealing with the next topic, I'm not going to be so hard on you guys. At least you read (hopefully) and put some nice and encouraging comments. Which is great and I appreciate it but, at the end of the day you aren't really helping anyone. In the form to sign up I asked 'on a scale 1-10 how helpful will you be' and the majority said either 8, 9 or 10.

-For Example:

"Wow. Great chapter!! Nick is so hot and when he dropped that taco I laughed <3"

That literally takes only a couple of seconds to write. I've been in multiple book clubs. All claiming to help you receive honest and constructive criticism. And honestly, those "clubs" haven't helped me one bit. As a person, I know how good it feels to get a nice quick comment like the one above but as a writer who truly wants to improve, I understand that the comments that pick out the small nit-picky details can transform your writing.

-Critique:

"Wow. I really like your chapter! The beginning of it was funny, especially when Nick dropped that taco. However, I do have a couple of things I want to mention and a couple of mistakes I found..."

Now, I'm not saying it has to be worded exactly like that but as long as the comment is positive and fruitful then it's exactly what I'm/ and your partner is looking for.

I already PM the few of you who fell under these categories and warned you what would happen if you didn't oblige and read those three chapters by Saturday, June 21st.

I do know that sometimes you won't be able to go on wattpad, or you won't be able to read your partner's story for whatever reason. If so, you can always as for an extension, additionally you can asked to be removed from the week's pairing.

As much as you don't like hearing (well, reading) me rant and complain, I don't like having to bitch and whine. So just do me and everyone in this club a solid and just do what you're suppose to do or just asked to be removed from the club. Is as simple as that.

As always, thank you for reading.