I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter4)

I tried to make this longer, but I failed, :|.  

Sorry for errors, I didn't check this even one time! 

Please, comment, enjoy, fan, and vote!

*

(Chapter4)

"Why?" I asked, she looked up at me with fearful eyes. She gulped and stopped myself from punching her in the face.

"Jayleen, he liked me more, just accept it," she said and that made me angry, she said it like nothing! I grabbed her and threw on the floor. I went on top of her and starting punching her. She tried to hit back, but she was too weak. Blood started coming out from her nose and suddenly I felt strong arms pull me away.

I looked up to see Devin.

"Let go of me," I growled, he didn't. 

"Calm down, Jayleen," he said.

I looked at Monica who was struggling to get up, I was still pissed and Devin wasn't letting me go. Monica went to the restroom and then Devin let me go. I looked at him and he looked at me down with concern. I felt tears forming and I went straight to Ayden. He looked the same as always. Why wouldn't he wake up though?! I went to him and I didn't care if Devin was watching, I grabbed Ayden's hand and that help me relax. I let go and looked at Devin who had a weird look on his face.

"Why did you hate her so much?" he whispered. Should I tell him? I didn't really are anymore. And he ignored what I just did.

"She was the one my boyfriend cheated with and she was my best friend," I said. I needed a hug. I looked at him and rushed into his arms. I gave him a tight hug and started crying again. I felt his arms going around and me. When I pulled back, I gave him a weak smile.

"Thanks," I said and rushed out if the room. I saw Monica with a purple eye already forming and she flinched when she saw me, I gave her a glare and then I went to the restroom. I looked at the mirror and I looked like hell. I let my hair fall down and washed my face with cold water.

My pager beeped and I went into a emergency surgery. I was an assistant.

4 hours later, the surgery was a success. But I still felt horrible. I try to hide my personal live with my work, but I couldn't today,

I went to my working center and I went to see Ayden. Devin was still there sleeping, I frowned. He was really nice to me today. I grabbed a hospital blanket and covered him. I went to Ayden and he was the same. I looked at his unconscious face.

He should be waking up soon.

"Hey," I heard Devin say. 

"Hello."

"How are you?" he asked. 

"I guess I'm better then I was." 

"I didn't think you were a fighter," he said and chuckled. 

"Why?" I asked and went to sit next to him. He didn't seem to mind.

"Well.... You look too nice," he said and I laughed.

"You look tired," I said, he had bags under his eyes. He had tan skin like Ayden, but brown eyes, shorter hair, but built too. He's very attractive.

"I am, I came from work."

"Why won't you come see him in the morning? So your more awake?" 

"I'm usually very lazy in the morning and won't be able to come out of bed," he chuckled.