I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter7)

Hey guuuys, :D

Enjoy please.

comment/fan/vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*

(Chapter7)

I drove home and then went to sit on the couch. I took out my phone and called Kendall.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hey."

"Your finally alone?" he asked and chuckled.

"Yeah, but I wanted to at least spend a little more time with Ayden because today is the last day I'll see him..," I said with sadness over-flowing my voice.

"Can't you just stay friends with him?" Kendall said.

"That will just be worse. If I become friends with him, he will probably invite me to his wedding!" I complained. The thought of seeing him saying his vows was unbearable. He will be in his tuxedo looking handsome and Piper will be in a beautiful gown and they get married and off to their honeymoon and I stay in New York withering in pain and loneliness.

"That's true. But... how will you be when he leaves..."

"I can't even think about that right now, Kendall."

Ayden will be gone. He will get over the little interest he has in me. He might not even have it. The way he kissed Piper today confirmed that he loves her. Why couldn't he love me? Because I'm plain and he likes gorgeous girls; like Piper. Blonde with blue eyes, hot body.

"Jaylie, you have to at least try to get over him."

"I know, I know. It's isn't as easy as it seems. I haven't loved anyone like this since Kyl-," I said and stopped myself before I said his name out loud. I didn't like talking about him. I didn't like saying his name out loud. Bad memories...

"It's okay, you don't have to talk about it," Kendall said.

"Thanks for putting up with me," I said gratefully.

"Your welcome! So, we should do something before you go work," he said.

I looked at my clock and it was 8:30. I have time.

"Sure. Like what?" I asked.

"How about I go over your house?"

"And what are we going to do at my house?"

"I don't know. Why won't you cook for me?" he said and we laughed.

"We could watch movie or something," he said instead.

"Sounds good."

I gave him my address and I went to start making some lasagna. When I finished putting it in the oven there was a knock at the door. I closed the oven and Kendall was there; grinning.

"Come in!" I said.

"Your house is better then mine," he said and chuckled.

"Sure it is."

He sat in the couch and I followed him.

"How'd it go at the hospital?" he asked and I immediately frowned. I should have never kissed Devin.

"Oh! Something happened!" Kendall said looking at my face.

"Well Devin told me he thought Ayden could be interested in me a little and...."

"And what?" he asked.

"He told me to find out if Ayden likes me... that we should kiss; to see if he would jealous," I said and hid my face in my hands.