I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter6)

Okay! I got busted, D:

My brother only knew I was writing 2 stories.....

& when he found out that I was writing a 3rd one and when he saw that Ayden's last name was Carter, not Castro, he got mad. Hahah.

Soooo, because since I started writing, he told me that the main guy had to have the last name Castro so they can be cool like him, -___- Now he is making me change Ayden's last name Castro. Hahaha. After I post this chapter, I have to go through all the chapters and change Ayden's last name, D: Argh.

&& I think this chapter isn't good, :| I've been writing all this on my iPod and my head isn't telling me to be a good writer, I personally think this chapter is okay, but there is one thing I put that I didn't like and my friend didn't let me delete when she read it. This isn't proofread-ed because I'm way to lazy right now, aha.

Please, enjoy, fan, comment, vote! : )

*

(Chapter6)

I looked at Ayden who looked more bothered then he just did. Ugh! What is wrong with him?!

"Okay, I'm done here Mr. Castro, please buzz me if you have any pain," I said in a stern voice.

"Jayleen don't be like that," Ayden said.

"I don't know what your talking about, Mr. Castro," I answered, sounding emotionless.

"I'm sorry, I said what I said, Jayleen. You're a good friend Jay," he said, and my heart started to flutter.

"It's not all your fault, Ayden. I'm the one who was being persistent," I said and looked into his beautiful emerald eyes. He smiled and gave him a small one.

Then from the hall I heard Kendall talking to one of the nurses. He came quick.

"Do you know where I could find Jayleen?" he asked. His voice sounded very familiar.

I saw Ayden scowl and look away.

"I'll be back in a little," I said and went to see Kendall.

"Hey!" I said and he turned with a camera and took a quick picture.

"Kendall that's not fair! I wasn't even ready!" I said, pouting. He smirked and looked at the camera.

"Aww, you look so cute," he said, and I glared at him. I took the camera and looked at the picture. I looked happy and my eyes were shiny.

"I look okay, not cute," I decided and Kendall rolled his eyes.

"So, whose room is that?" he asked, whispering, pointing to the room I just walked out of.

"It's his."

"Okay, now get ready to take a picture," he said, grinning.

I smiled and put my hand on my hips and he shot the picture.

"It looks great!" he exclaimed. I saw the picture and I immediately though I was ugly.

"Why that face?" he asked.

"I look bad," I said.

"You do not!"

"Stop trying to make me feel better!"

"Hmm, I'm going to ask another person's opinion," he said and started walking towards Ayden's room.

"Kendall don't!" I yelled-whispered.

"Hey I was wondering if I could answer your opinion?" I heard Kendall asked. And I ran after him.

"Kendall let's go," I said, he smirked.