Chapter Seven

Harry Potter grew nervous in his seat. He hadn't said a word to anyone since this whole ordeal happened. How did fourteen kids end up in Grimmauld Place? He had so many questions, but the one that played on his mind the most was what would happen in the future? The fact that these kids were here was a good sign, but they still hadn't told us about the future, would Voldemort be defeated? How would he be defeated?

He hoped that he would get some answers. Harry sat there looking at the kids, they had only gotten through half of the introductions. He looked next to him, Ron and Hermione sitting beside him, he shared a glance. It was one of concern, confusion and wonder, they both had the same feelings.

They continued on with the introductions. The kids from the future knew that the rest of the introductions would be a shock in many ways, but the next one they were excited for.

Rose Granger-Weasley was truely her mothers daughter, so when it was time for her to introduce herself to the crowd of people, she knew exactly what to say.

'Hello, my name is Rose,' she began, not mentioning her last name, but would announce it at the end. 'I am in my third at Hogwarts and I am in Gryffindor, although I set the record for the longest ever Hat Stall in Hogwarts history. After twelve minutes of deliberation, I narrowly escaped Ravenclaw and became a Gryffindor, like my parents. People have said that I am just like my mother, all of the professors in fact, I am top of the class just like she was.'

Hermione Granger sat in between Ron and Harry as Rose spoke. Rose reminded Hermione so much of herself, but the red hair that she bore made it impossible for her to be her kid, if she even had any. Things were looking grim for her.

'I also have a younger brother,' Rose said, prompting a small boy who sat next to her to stand up. 

'I'm Hugo and I'm a first year and I'm in Gryffindor,' he said shyly. 'Umm... I hope to join the Quidditch team some time, but for now, I'm the best chess player in Hogwarts, though I will never be as good as my father,' Hugo leaned in and widened his eyes as though he was telling a secret, Hermione thought he was so cute. 'He won the house cup by playing chess.'

Then it clicked.

Well at least for Harry and Hermione, Ron seemed oblivious for a moment.

'Thanks Hugo,' said Rose sourly as her brother had stolen away the surprise. 'If you haven't already guessed from those hints, our parents are Ron and Hermione.' Rose smiled as she received a look of shock from everyone. They were speechless.

Except Harry, he just turned to them and broke out into a fit of laughter. 

Little did he know, that this was not a wise move, considering the card that fate was about to hand him.

Harry was too lost in his thoughts that he didn't see the next boy stand up, but when he saw that boy, he looked exactly like his father, Remus and Sirius could see it too as they gaped at his complexion.

'Hello, everyone,' this boy said.

Sirius was shocked. This boy mimicked the look and the mannerisms of James, his best friend throughout Hogwarts. It truely stunned him.

'My name is James Potter,' he began confidently, but was received with a great amount of gasps and confused faces, which was purposeful. 'Sorry, I should clarify,' he laughed it off. 

Remus noticed that the way he spoke, with such confidence just like James Potter I did, was as though he had been preparing the speech of weeks and this was the final exam.

'I'm James Potter II, actually my full name is James Sirius Potter but everyone calls me James,' he smirked, with a smile that would have made all the girls swoon. But unfortunately there were no girls in that room that were not single, related to him or were going to be related to him, so it was wasted energy. 'Let's see... I'm in my fifth year, I'm in Gryffindor, I'm the seeker for the house team and I'm also the Gryffindor Quidditch Captain and I have been since last year. It was the first time that a fourth year had been made a Quidditch Captain. Minnie says that I'm the best seeker since my father, but I reckon I'm better.'

Harry was astounded by the arrogance of this kid, who was presumably his child.

Sirius and Remus just laughed. They didn't know how this James Potter had become so much like the James Potter that they knew, but it was like he was a reincarnation of him, at peak arrogance. 

'I've also got two younger siblings, Al and Lil, but before I let them introduce themselves, I will reveal the mystery identities of our parents. Get ready folks! And the winners are... Mr Harry Potter and Miss Ginny Weasley!' He said dramatically.

Ginny was shocked. She had always admired Harry and had a big crush on him, but she never expected that she would actually end up with him. She truely had transcended into a surreal state.

Ron sat there for a second. The train of thought he was on was similar to the one that Fred and George were on. They all became happy as they finally were able to call Harry a part of their family, a brother but then they realised that it was with their little sister. Their sister, the youngest and only girl of seven children. It was an understatement to say that her older brothers were extremely protective over her. 

Ron then put together the pieces of the puzzle. His best friend and his younger sister. He didn't was to think about it, he just shot a threatening look at Harry which communicated that Harry better be good to his sister, or he would get the full wrath of Ronald Weasley.

Harry heard this message loud and clear, but he was still recovering from the shock of finding out who his future partner would be.

While everyone was lost in thought, a scrapping chair on the floor broke the silence as a boy, nicknamed Al stood up.

'Hello everyone,' the boy said almost shyly. They could tell that he was not as confident or as loud as his brother, but they could see that he wanted to be. 'I'm Al and I'm-' he was interrupted by his brother who loudly cleared his throat and shot a glance at his brother, as though he wasn't telling the truth, with was kind of true. Al had heard stories of his namesakes, and he knew that in this time especially, things may not go down quite well. 'My full name is Albus,' he paused, savouring the look of happiness and delight on the faces in front of him, knowing that they wouldn't last one more word. 'Severus Potter.' 

With these last words, the whole room erupted into a frenzy of fury. People were arguing and were extremely mad with Harry and Ginny, although they were still completely innocent and dumbfounded. Why on earth would they name their child after a person who had tortured them all of their lives?

Harry had so much to learn.

The anger was interrupted by an eleven year old with fiery red hair, a temper and a remarkable resemblance of Lily Evans.

'SHUT IT!' The room shuddered into silence, mostly out of shock, as they could not believe that a small girl had produced such a loud roar. James smirked with pride and his little sister sat down.

'Thanks Lils,' he acknowledged before continuing. 'I'm a third year in Slytherin,' Al said, again being met with faces of disappointment. 

Al was still young and even though he told himself not to be bothered by the stares, he was. He has to reaffirm to himself that these were different times and different people too. The things that have happened in his world, the events that had shaped and changed the lives of the people in front of him hadn't even happened yet. He couldn't let if bother him, not at all. But it still did.

'Despite what you might think, I am happy where I am and my parents are actually proud that I was sorted into Slytherin. Times have changed, and so have mentalities and prejudices against other houses.'

James smirked with pride, but this time at his brother. He had rarely seen Al be strong and speak up and defend himself about his house, because in their time everyone was accepting. But here was different. He was different, stronger. Everything that their father had hoped he would be.

Al sat down. He didn't want to say anything more. What else was there to say? Only that he didn't particularly like Quidditch, at all. He was sure that it would cause a riot.

But as Al sat down, Lily stood up. 

The youngest Potter sibling.

Yes, this would be interesting.