Chapter Eight

Lily Luna Potter knew a few things about herself for certain. The first was that she resembled her paternal grandmother, Lily Evans so much that the professors at Hogwarts had to look twice when they first started teaching her. The second was that she had inherited her bravery and strength from her mother. Though many considered Harry to be brave, Ginny was, in some ways braver, as she stood up and defended herself and her beliefs, something which made her a great Quidditch player and a great role model for Lily.

People were wrong when they remarked that her courage came from her father, because although he is strong, her mother is stronger, as all mothers are.

Though she hadn't said a word yet, there was something about the way that Lily held herself that made her command the attention of the entire room.

Remus could see that this strength was the same subtle but strong strength that Lily Evans had, he smiled.

'Hello,' she began, simply. 'My name is Lily Luna Potter and I am the youngest Potter sibling. I am in my first year at Hogwarts and I am in Gryffindor,' she smiled, proud of where she was. 'Although I am not yet allowed to play on the Quidditch team, despite my father being allowed to at my age, a case and point I have made to McGonagall countless times,' she added extremely bitterly, 'I will play chaser next year.' she smiled and sat down.

There wasn't much more to say about Lily, at least not yet.

Teddy stood up again. 'So you have met all of the Weasley cousins,' he began, gesturing to his adoptive family. 'Your turn,' Teddy said to the odd child out.

The boy to whom he was speaking to had bright blonde hair, reminding Harry and his friends of a certain nemesis in their year.

As the boy stood up and was about to give his introduction, all of the cousins were on edge. They knew historically that this was not a good time for relations between their family and his.

'Hi,' the boy said confidently, but nervously. 'Please don't overreact,' he subtly pleaded, 'but my name is Scorpius Malfoy.' He paused to she the reaction of the audience. His eyes only saw Harry though. The man had become like a second father to him, and yet his whole body began to boil with anger. Before anything could happen, Scorpius tried to explain this. 'Look, I know you don't like the Malfoy's now, but there will come a time where things are better. I'm best friends with Al, and like him I'm in my third year at Hogwarts in Slytherin too. And as you have probably guessed, my father is Draco Malfoy and my mother is Astoria Greengrass. I love Quidditch and play it all the time at school, I'm a chaser on the team. But please believe me when I say that my father, and well, all of Slytherin in fact have changed. The whole wizarding world is a better place since the war.'

'The war?' called out Harry from across the room.

'Uhh... I should sit down, now,' said Scorpius as he sat down, passing the question over to Teddy.

He sighed, dreading this part. He didn't stand, but he held Victoire's hand tightly. 'Guess I should tell the story now,' Teddy said.

The heads of all of those from the future went down, as though recalling some horrible memory, which they were in a way. They had learnt about the Battle of Hogwarts in such detail at school that when ever it was talked about they feel as though they were there.

'Bare with me, it's not an easy story to tell. I guess, we should start in Harry's seventh year. He had already planned with Ron and Hermione to go rouge during that year and find a way to defeat Voldemort, and most of that year was spent moving from place to place, trying to figure it out. I won't bore you with all the details only because I know so little. They didn't teach that at school, and even if I told you now, it would only confuse you. That year things got really bad. The Minestry fell to the Death Eaters, Dumbledore died the previous spring, and Hogwarts no longer became safe. Things were so bad that when Harry, Ron and Hermione rejoined society one night at Hogsmede, they were told that the Order of the Phoenix had lost all hope and pretty much surrendered to Voldemort.'

Sirius felt angry. He would never give up fighting. That nose-less monster had killed his best friend. Nothing would stop him.

'That is when they found a secret passage into the castle, leading to a room that was packed with students who had sought refuge from a now corrupt Hogwarts. Dumbledore's Army, now run by Neville Longbottom,' Teddy smiled at the memories of his former Herbology teacher, they were good ones. 'Then word got out that Harry had returned and the army had called for back up and Voldermort arrived with his army. The teachers never told us the whole story about what happened that night, but we know that not only teachers and The Order fought, but many students too. The battle ended just after sunrise when Harry defeated Voldemort and we won.'

A great sense of relief came over Harry. He just couldn't believe that he would do it.

To everyone's surprise, Molly Weasley spoke up first. 'Dear, you still haven't told us who you are,' she said hopeful for another grandchild.

'As Vic said before, we are engaged, but Molly you have always been a grandma to me, even if it wasn't biological.' Teddy said, Molly smiled. 'I am currently in my final months of Auror training and if you can believe it, Harry is one of my supervisers, although he has been busy lately with a matter I will speak about later. Anyway I graduated from Hogwarts in Hufflepuff and as Head Boy. But the reason that I haven't introduced my self sooner is that my parents died in the Battle of Hogwarts, so I have never met them, but they are sitting in this room right now.'

Teddy took a huge breath in, trying to keep his emotions in check, a task he found damningly difficult.

'Everyone calls me Teddy, but my real name is Edward Remus Lupin and my parents are Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks.'