Holy brother of banana

Quesoftheday: If you could dare me to do something, what it'd be? ;)

My finals are from next week, keep me in your prayers Beebees! xz

"Are you sure he has a schedule for charging his phone?" I laugh sarcastically looking at the routine of that talking statue Oren gave me earlier.

"He has schedule for everything Reen. I hope everything goes fine between you two, especially after what happened yesterday." Oren sighs keeping her eyes on the road when I'm the one who's driving the car.

Why everyone's so scared when I'm driving the car? I was the fastest member of the house to get a driving license.

I don't even know why she's here to drop me off her office trying hard to hide her face with a fedora hat. She really has a bad fever and she's going to be admitted in the hospital today. I can't even imagine I'm leaving her in this situation. She'd be having all the tasty food brought by the visitors by herself while being in hospital and I'd obviously be eating green grasses lookalike salads and white dishes with that talking statue. Yeah, as per as my study, the talking statue eats all boil and green, black coffee without sugar. The word yikes would even yike!

"Well we're here, you should leave as soon as I get out of the car or someone may have a heart attack watching two photocopied faces." Not so many days have passed until Oren had joined this job and she hasn't gotten close to any of her colleagues as well. So none in her office has actually seen me though they know she has a twin.

I untie the seatbelts around me and hug her for a moment before kissing goodbye. Taking my luggage out of the car I blink twice to shudder the uneasiness the lenses have been giving me lately. I had to destroy my pretty power glass for this talking statue.

What was his name again?

Louis............... Tomlinson.

Taking a long breathe I walk inside the big off white building and stop realizing that the place is so silent that I can even hear my breathe. Sounds impossible but as possible it is. I pull out my full confidence and walk straight to the private elevator as Oren mentioned earlier.

13, pressing the button I discover myself alone in the elevator.

"Keep silence?" I smile sarcastically looking at the little warning notice inside the elevator. "Does he have some phobia to sound? What could one possibly do inside the lift to break silence? And it's a private elevator!" I mutter to myself and then get down from the elevator as it stops making a barely heard sound.

I smile looking at the young girl standing behind the desk and she waves her hand towards me. Walking past the big wooden doors, I stop when I notice the off white door with security scanners. After nodding to myself, I timidly knock on the door.
Swirling the door knob I enter inside when a faint voice accepts my entry by uttering come in. The door slides off behind me automatically as I step inside the extra clean room carefully.

This is what someone calls an office room, I tell myself mentally looking around. All the things are off white; the color of the room, the furry carpet under my stiletto heels and also the desk the man in off white coat is leaning on.

He hasn't turned around and bothered to look at the only person present without him in this room.

"I had no other way rather than taking you with me though you're sick Ms. Glena. Your name has already been registered and if I tell them to remove your name when we only have less than twenty four hours, our company's name gets removed for this year. You know how disastrous that would be for me, the company." He stops and stands straight on his feet before turning around.