Spanish Starbucks

Quesoftheday: Without mentioning, tell something to someone you've always wanted to tell. Let's just ease our mind today. ;)

“Louis Miss Hepburn is here and Mr. Moon would be sitting just across you.” I tell Louis looking at the long white table in front of us.

Wow! Interesting people with interesting names!

“Why my seat is just beside this lady? She’d keep looking at me like I’m the projector screen.” Louis scoffs looking down, caressing his index finger down his nose.

I look at the blonde lady waving his hands looking at Louis and then control my smile as I see Louis waving back as if he's saying goodbye to his enemy.

“All the best.” I whisper looking at Louis when everyone starts to take seat on their selective chairs, their name written on the cards on the table. Louis nods and sits beside Miss Hepburn. Louis was right, this old lady is nearly getting all over him like a banyan tree.

“Wish me luck my lucky charm!” I stop in the middle and look up, not failing to realize who it is by the thick voice.

“Calm down.” I blow some air out from my mouth dramatically watching Harry panting for air. “All the best Harry, you'd do great!” I tell smiling and then he walks away blowing me a kiss, followed by a wink.

At last the boring conference starts and I struggle several times to keep myself sitting straight on the chair. I chew gums, run fingers through my untangled hair, try to make a harmony as I tap my fingers in the air but nothing helps. At last I manage to plug in my earphones and hide the wires behind my long hair because we supposed to switch of our phones while in the conference.

I control myself from moving my hands or anything with the music and look at the speaker as if I’m the most attentive listener in this whole conference. Little does he know Bazzi is the one I’m listening to, not him.

Watchfully, I slowly unplug my earphones when Louis looks at me and gestures to put off my earphones, his eyes fill with anger. I stick up my tongue at him when he looks away. How the hell he even understood? The lady beside me even didn’t get what I was doing and he’s far away from me. I sit straight in my seat when it’s Louis’ term to deliver the speech. I show him a little thumbs up though I know he doesn’t need it or would like to see it, maybe.

“A lovely afternoon to all the respective people present here who……………………….” A big smile tugs in my lips when his intimate raspy voice echoes throughout the big hall.

I've never heard a voice like his, it's so soothing and seductive at the same time. How?

“And about maintaining the standard rather than…………………….” A high pitch squeak skips from my mouth as he moves to the next slide.

How this supposed to be in the slide?
I look around me covering my mouth and see everyone looking at me or Louis or just busy whispering with each other about what they have seen just now. I look at Louis and watch him embarrassed in the middle of this situation, his chest rising and falling heavily as his face slowly takes a red hue.

No, no! This conference is so important for Louis, it can’t be ruined by a single picture of me and Louis on the slide. Only God may know how this picture even appeared here.

Yes, it’s a picture of me and Louis. The picture itself speaks the actual time it was taken; when Louis and I were busy making the diagram in our hotel room. I’m sat beside him on the carpeted floor, all the papers shattered in front of us, a pen in my hand proves that it was when I was making a rough of the diagram and he’s looking at me. Oh shit it isn’t like how it looks like, we were working and how this picture was even snapped from such a close distance?