I'm not Reen, I'm coated as Oren

Quesoftheday: Have you ever thought about how you wish to die (place, time, in presence of any person, way etc)? Don't hate me, feel free to tell me if the question was embarrassing.

“Mommyyy no prince is cominggg!” Fiona scowls, still sitting on the window, her long braid which I did on her hair a while ago hanging over her back gently.

I laugh closing my eyes and stand up from the bed, putting my laptop on a side. I throw my hair in a quick bun and walk towards Fiona. She jumps down on the floor and fixes her white frock immediately which was slightly wrinkled below her lower back due to sitting on the same position for a long time.

“Prince isn’t coming yet?” I kneel down in front of her and cross my arms around her neck. "Hmmm…..maybe Fiona needs to grow her hair more so that prince can reach her.” I pout and she doesn’t miss the chance to kiss it.

“Can we have ice crrreammm now?” She asks moving side to side in her place, showing me the small number of teeth she has.

I nod and pinch her cheeks softly before walking out of the room. I stop in the middle and look up to discover Oren standing in front of me.

“Hey, you didn’t go to office today?” I ask while making my way to the kitchen passing by her.

“No, it’s Sunday Reen.” She follows me to the kitchen and sits on a stool near the counter.

Oh. When you're jobless, everyday is Sunday so you've no idea when is the actual Sunday.

“Oh yeah I forgot.” I smile not looking at her, looking for the ice cream tubs in the fridge.

“Reen…………..I…………I’m sorry for that day. Actually……….”

“Oren!” I laugh closing the door of the fridge once the two big tubs are in my hand. “I’ve already forgot, so chill and don't remind me.”

“No actually……...Reen I broke up with James so I didn't realise, I was so bitter with you!”

I look at her widening my eyes and walk fast towards the counter, leaning against it beside her. “How? When? Why? I’m sorry Oren.” I coo looking at her and hug her, rocking both of us back and forth.

“When you were in New York with my boss. Things were not going good between us since I got this job. I’ve been so busy and he just…………….left.” She huffs, sniffling lightly.

“I can’t believe he just left you because of you not being able to give him much time because of your new job! Oh damn I’m so gonna throw him inside a trash!” I yell angrily throwing my fists in the air.

Seriously James did that? He is, well, was a nice guy and the understanding one between these two. Oren and James had been in a relationship since more than three years. We have always considered him as a family member and Oren mentioned they are going to move in together.

“That’s why I’m so down since the past few days so I got easily angry when you ignored. I still don’t know what to tell my boss as a lie behind the reason you’re not attending the party. You know him now a bit right? Once something is said, he doesn't accept any exception.” She sighs and stands up from the stool.

“Well, my story is I’ve lost the job I had but I’m earning from home by working as an online graphic designer for a company since a couple of days. I’m a beginner so they’re not paying me much but at least it’s a lot better than nothing.” I chuckle lightly taking two bowls and spoons out from the cupboard.

“How? When? Why? I’m sorry Reen.” My identical twin yells in surprise.

“Well it’s a long story with a longer history and a bit of mystery,” I smile tiredly turning around at her. “But the thing which is creeping me most is that………………..Derick………..he’s back.”