Back To My Home, Louis

A/N: Mention (a) part(s) of the story you didn't like or you thought could be better.

It's been a few hours I have been with Derick. We are on our way to Lithunia by Derick's private jet and now we're inside a car with Fiona sleeping on my lap. I don't know why it's so hard for me to convince her that Derick is not her dad. I don't know how Derick always manages to have that effect on her.

"Stay away from me." I whisper through my gritting teeth as Derick tends to wrap his hand around my shoulder.

"Of course sweetie." He chuckles as he avoids my warning, squeezing my lightly followed by a wink like a stupid teen in mad love.

I'm cut off as I see we enter inside passing by a big gate, a big grey duplex house facing us. The car passes by the big heart shaped garden and stops in front of the main gate. I roll my eyes when Derick offers his hand once he's out of the car. Sidestepping him, I walk to the entrance with Fiona sleeping against my chest, her legs hanging loosely down my stomach.

"Can I be shown the room for Fiona?" I ask not looking at Derick and he yells someone's name which seems to be someone named Mariah.

"Good evening Sir, good eveni..................."

"Take Reen to Fiona's room." Derick cuts the black haired girl in front of us as she nods. "I'd be seeing you at the dinner Reen."

"Dinner my ass!" I whisper through gritting teeth, cursing myself the next moment realising Derick is smirking.

"Well," Derick chuckles as he moves closer to me, hugging me from back as I'm helpless to push him away with Fiona in my arms. "You really understand me, don't you?" His breath hits my neck. "You can save it for supper darling."

I pull myself away from him with a jerk and pass him a death glare, only to make him grin. I turn around and tell Mariah to take me to the room. As we climb upstairs, Mariah guides me to a big room, well big enough considered for a child. To my surprise the room is painted purple, pictures of Fiona is hanging on the wall as a big one hangs on the wall over the headboard of her bed. The big picture is of me and Derick from school. A painful shiver passes down my body as I look at our happy faces in the picture, hugging each other from sides as we show off our matching T-shirt from the Jonas Brothers concert we attended.

"Ma'am," I turn around as I hear Mariah clearing her throat, "This would be Fiona's room and I'd be her nanny. If you need anything for her, please bother to call me. You can also call me by using the intercom by pressing 4."

"Thank you so much Mariah, I appreciate your active concern. I'd keep it in mind." I prefer to be polite and not freak out the girl with Italian accent who has no idea about what's going on. "Can you just tell me where my room is?"

"Sir Derick and your room is just on the left of this one and....................."

"Wait wait wait wait wait," a surprising and at the same time surprising laughter escapes from my lips, "Derick and me?"

"Yes Ma'am. This room was made for you two ever since the house was bought." She half smiles as if it's a general fact.

"Alright thanks for your valuable information, you may leave now Mariah." I tell simply as she walks out of the room, closing the door carefully not making any sound.

Wow, so now you share a room with him! Deep frustration takes control over me as I lean against the bed and sit on the floor, burying my head in my hands. The house is strictly supervised, there's no way I can escape or communicate with the outer world. He has seized my phone. In general, he has seized my whole life.