My Boss Is Hotter Than Yours

Quesoftheday: How many languages do you speak besides of your mother tongue?

"Moh-my!”

I turn around and see Fiona standing behind me, blinking her sleepy eyes slowly while she struggles hard to keep her Bubbah hugged which is bigger than her in size. I smile and take her in my arms, avoiding the fact that my just iron pressed dress might get wrinkled.

“Good morning bubbah.” I brush my nose with her when she’s done with pecking my nose.

I call her bubbah and she thinks that it’s the synonym of baby. So considering her oversized teddy bear as her baby, she calls it bubbah too. Logical enough.

“Mommy leaving bubbah for longgg?” She asks cupping my cheek with her little hand.

“No. Mommy will be back in the evening and we can see bugs bunny together. Mommy has got a new job and Bubbah will help mommy by being a good girl at home with her Mickey and Minnie, right?” I tilt my head on a side when she snakes her arms around my neck, looking at me for a few moments widening her eyes.

“They’re not Mickey and Minnie mommy!” She face palms and then looks at me frowning. “Granna is Sid and nan is Olaf!” She tells as she has named my mum and dad after some of her favorite cartoon characters.

“Oh yeah!” I dramatically coo mouthing her a sorry. “Mommy forgot, now mommy has to leave for office, won’t you wish me…………………….”

“Luck! Best luck!” She giggles completing my sentence, hugging me tightly. “Fiona loves mommmyyy.”

“Mommy loves Fiona.” I smile and walk to the drawing hall with her.

Mum tells Oren has already left for office and a satisfied feeling makes me confident over myself when my parents wish me luck on my first day. Hugging both of them, I mouth all of them bye and walk towards the car.
Putting on some music, I finally drive to my office.

The grey skyscraper catches my vision once I slip out of the car. I look down and shake my head when I start to feel dizzy looking at it for a few moments. Hope they have an elevator with a good speed or else I’ve to come half an hour early every morning in case my working space is up on the sky.

I walk gently to the short hair girl sitting in the information counter and clear my throat to grab her attention in this silent environment. I smile when her baby blue eyes lock with mine.

“I’m……………………..”

“Reen Glena, welcome to Artista!” Hearing the voice I was going to ask about, I turn around and multiple expression facades my face looking at whatever is in front of me.

“Good morning Zayn and…………………Mr. Tomlinson!” I force a welcoming smile on my lips looking at the attractive people standing in front of me.

My boss is hotter than yours, that's what I'd say to Oren.

Really?

Oh shush subconscious!

“Nice to find out that you remembered to call me Zayn, not Mr. Malik. You got a good memory Reen which is quite impressive and attractive to me, specially when it comes to girls.” He chuckles taking a step towards me while Louis keeps himself busy on typing something in his phone, not even bothered to look at me.

Annoyingly attractive bitch or attractively annoying bitch? I shove away my meaningless thoughts when Zayn waves his hand in front of me, smiling.

“Let’s go, your room is just beside mine so we can walk their together. I’d make you meet with my personal assistant Shawn and he’d guide you about the rest.” He nods and then looks at Louis, grabbing his attention by a clap. “Mate, let’s go. We can talk about it in detail in my room.”