Pregame

I went to the Diva's locker to get ready, though my match wasn't until later on. I was to face Eva Marie after she insisted on calling me a mangy animal, referring to my hair that looked like a dark curly lion's mane with thin streaks that had been bleached to a platinum blonde. Forgive me for not putting my physical appearance before my physical ability.

Rather than wish for pin straight hair, I embraced my natural curls, and the fact that it looked like a lion's mane made me feel even more fierce. I put on my ring gear, which resembled Evan Bourne's ring attire with a matching top.

Still my mind drifted back to Trent, I still cared about him very much, and I always will, but I'm trying to follow my dreams. I put on my hoodie and figured I'd get something to eat while I had the chance.

'I've always been there to support him, so why's he so against me being a Diva?' My mind wandered until I bumped into someone. Looking up and seeing who it was, I smiled widely and took out my headphones.

"Hey Vanessa" he smiled at me and gave me a tight hug.

"Hey Matt" Matthew Korklan, aka Evan Bourne, was my mentor, hence our similar attire, and one of my closest friends here in the WWE. "What are you doing here? I thought you were released?"

"Oh so you heard about that?" he let me go and took a deep breath "Yeah, I'm thinking about going back to Japan but I wanted to see everyone before I left."

"Well I'm glad you're here, you can see me beat Eva Marie, whatever is keeping her hair so red is definitely getting to her head" I rolled my eyes and he laughed "Come on let's get something to eat."

-Unknown POV-

Just as I was leaving the locker room she was walking away with some pipsqueak towards catering. It was bad enough my stable has been disbanded, but Vanessa continued to ignore me, but tonight was going to be different.

-Vanessa's POV-

Evan and I sat at a table enjoying our food and each other's company

"So how's your knee been doing?" Of course he had to go and ask about a subject I try to avoid.

"It still bugs me sometimes" I took a sip of my soda.

"Oh... I'm sorry Vanessa. I shouldn't have asked"

"It's fine. Oh! I've been meaning to tell you! Lately I've been working on a new finisher" I was working on it before Trent called me asking me to come home, only to have 'that argument' with me once I arrived.

"Really? Tell me about it" as I told him about my finisher, which I became extremely proud of, I noticed someone listening in and staring at me. "Wow it sounds awesome" he said excitedly and I noticed the creeper who was listening in on us walking away. "Hey do you think Stephanie would mind if I did commentary during your match?"

"Hmm I don't think so" I shrugged and he decided to run it by Stephanie before my match started. It would be great to have my mentor ring side one last time, losing tonight was not an option, especially since my brother would be in the front row watching. If I lost in my hometown, I would never live it down! I chuckled to myself pushing around the last bits of my chicken pasta, until I noticed someone standing behind me. I didn't even need to turn around to know who it was.

"Hey Vanessa" uuuuggghhhhhh..... my red-headed headache "I know you've never heard of brushing your hair so here" she dropped a comb on my plate and walked away and called out to me "Don't feel TOO bad when you lose our match tonight"

"Don't worry, I know you'll put that finisher to good use" Evan came back and reassured me my new move would be the end of her.

"So what did Stephanie say?"

He smiled widely "Looks like I'll be doing commentary during your match."

* Author's Note

Whoa who's the creeper watching Vanessa? And what's her new finisher? I'm trying to update often, at least once a day. I'm not really good with putting my thoughts on paper, am I doing ok so far?