3am

-Seth's POV-

I don't know how many times I wished I could just get to know her, just get a glimpse of who she really was. I only ever saw her at work or in the ring and I didn't understand a lot of things, like why she hid behind her ring attire, or why everyone called her crazy. Thing is she's not crazy, she's explosive, but in the best way possible. She's a bombshell. Yet now here she was, her perfect complexion blushing after I finally worked up the nerve to do what I've wanted to do ever since I first laid eyes on her. I didn't notice until this morning, the empty piercing in her lip, and all day, all I wanted to do was kiss her. How the hell did Trent get a girl like her? It's obvious he doesn't deserve her, but that didn't matter anymore. Her lips were as soft as velvet and she's amazing in every way. From her honey colored eyes and raw personality, to her breath taking smile and fiery attitude, everything about her made me want more.

It was about 2:30 in the morning and Vanessa had fallen asleep on my lap and I could hear Dean snoring every now and then in the shower. The way her hair naturally twisted and curled reminded me of wild fire and as much as I hated to disturb her, I wanted her to sleep comfortably and moved her to my bed. I slipped off her shoes and covered her with the comfy sheets. 'Huh, custom Converse...' I looked over the designs of skulls and roses on her shoes. You wouldn't be able to tell from far away, but they were all hand drawn with intricate detail, and two little letters tucked away in the design caught my eye. VH. 'She did these herself?' I put her shoes on the floor by the bedside and went to the bathroom to check in Dean.

As I turned off the shower head he woke up "Why'd you turn it off?"

"Because you're soaking, go get changed."

"Where's Vanessa?" He took off his shirt and reached for some towels.

"In my bed asleep" I looked over at her as she turned on her side in her sleep.

"Ahhh...I see. Honestly didn't think you had it in you."

"Come on, man. It's not even like that" I plopped back down on the couch and Dean came out dressed in shorts and a plain white shirt.

"Hey thanks for comin' after me tonight. I didn't wanna end up getting arrested or anything."

"Thank, Vanessa, she's the one that found you."

"Oh yeah, this is her hometown right?"

"Yeah. Turns out you're not the first drunk she's found passed out in front of the Alamo" I laughed.

"Hey I wasn't drunk!"

"Sure Ambrose"

"Hey last thing I need is a lecture from you, Rollins"

"Then get to bed Moxley" I threw a pillow at him and he crawled back into the sheets. 'Looks like I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.'

It must've been about 3 in the morning when I woke up and felt something vibrating against my ribs. It was Vanessa's phone ringing as her screen read 'Bro'. She said he was in Austin, I figured it was important if he was calling at this hour, and aswered it "Hello?"

"Vanessa?" he sounded tired and even yawned at the other end of the line.

"She's asleep right now"

"Could you wake her up? It's kind of urgent."

"Yeah sure" I barely touched her shoulder and she shot up from the bed. "It's your brother" I handed her the phone and she mumbled 'Thanks' as she rubbed her eyes.

"What's up bro? ...How long will you be there? ...And how much do you need? ...Yeah ...Yeah ... I mean as long as you don't blow it all off in one day, it's fine... Alright be careful, bro." she hung up the phone and set it down on the table.