Amidst Crimson Kisses

Hello friends,

Thank you for deciding to check out Amidst Crimson Kisses! I hope you all enjoy the book, and God bless everyone! Also, shootout to my lovely ladies for the beautiful aesthetic pieces of this book. So thank you saturnnovass for the beautiful cover and afterlands for the amazing trailer! Also, a special thanks to BonitaRogue for creating this wonderful banner!

Amidst Crimson Kisses is the first novel in the series so most of these characters will be seen again! This book series will also feature dangerous scenes that will involve cyber bullying, harassment, depression, illegal narcotics and even suicide. But if you're not comfortable reading about certain topics then I'll forewarn everyone on my profile, and I'll briefly summarise important scenes in the author's note.

If anyone would like to keep in touch with me then I'm on Twitter as aunaturalecocoa and Instagram as SouthernnCocoa. I also post sneak peeks regarding never before seen chapters on my instagram story titled, Wattpad. Then I have a website where I post information regarding my book so please feel free to check it out and tell me what you think about it.

 Then I have a website where I post information regarding my book so please feel free to check it out and tell me what you think about it