Prologue

Natalia as Megan Fox

My stilettos hit the cemented floor as I walked. The crowds of the hallway parted as I walked passed no one wanting to get the wrath of getting in my way. I smiled at the thought. It's the last week of junior year. One more year till I get out of this hell hole. My social group which consists of the popular people in school stands near my locker. I roll my eyes and put on a fake smile.

"Omg Cynthia, I'm going to miss you so much!" My Michal Korse purse slipped to my elbow crease as I gave her a half-hearted hug.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much! I'll be thinking of you all when I'm a top designer in Paris," Cynthia is one of the seniors in my group who is weeks away from graduating to go study fashion in Paris.

"I'm so jealous!" She flipped her hair and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"You should be. You could've taken the design path, but you are choosing to become a pharmacy tech?" she shook her head as if it didn't make sense.

I smiled clenching my teeth. The bell rang keeping me from biting out her throat. I turn on my toes and walked in the opposite direction to my class. The group of course followed after me, even though most of them don't even have the same class as me.

I mentally laughed remembering a lecture at the begging of this semester about not walking people to class. Am I the drama?

Walking into class I took my usual seat in the back which was always quick to fill up because everyone wanted a chance to sit next to me. Ew. Opening my purse I pull out my phone and plug it up into the wall behind me. I hate technology and usually just carried the thing around dead.

The teacher walks in and I prop myself up on my elbows giving him my full attention.

"Welcome class." He sets his coffee mug on his desk.

"Hello, Mr. Thomas." A unison of hellos was heard throughout the class. Mainly the girls that were pushing their breasts forward to get his attention.

You see Mr. Thomas just so happened to be the new hot teacher that had just started at the begging of the fall semester. He didn't wear a wedding ring which attracted the female population of students and faculties alike. His classroom is pretty plain looking and devoid of life, but his looks make up for that.

"I know we only have a week left. It has been a tough junior year for all of us," his eyes quickly glace over me and I sit back in my seat.

I knew I already had his attention.

He continues talking and I stop listening glancing around the classroom. It was always packed. A great way to start out the morning. I look to my left and see Jane. She never sits near me.

I lean on y elbow towards her. I guess she could feel my eyes on her as she turned her head in my direction. Smirking I mouthed, "hey."

She didn't respond to me but instead shook her head and turned back towards Mr. Thomas.

"Natalia are you by any chance paying attention?" All eyes are brought upon me as I was caught attempting to mess with Jane.

I roll my eyes and turn treads him, "no sir. I am not listening to you," smirking I cock my head and continue, "but if you wanted my attention," I lean forward, "all you had to do was ask."

He looks down at his shoes, "be appropriate Natalia and pay attention. I'm explaining exam scores that you might want to know how to access."

"I already know how to access them," my eyes meet his.

"Then stop messing with other students trying to listen."

I rolled my eyes as he turned away and continued on about whatever. Our little show is over. Lindsey my best friend who sits next to me nudged me. I shrug her off and take my AirPods out of my bag so I can listen to music for the rest of the class.

Doing just that, I wasn't disrupted until the bell rang.

Jane interrupted me by tapping on my shoulders forcing me to open my eyes and come out of my daydream just as the bell rang over my head, "Your brother hasn't answered any of my calls or texts. Is he ok?"

I sit up fully and put my elbows on the desk then set my head in my hands. Looking up at the brunette I shrug, He probably overslept or, something, I don't know Jane. Don't you two like keep a leash on each other or something?"

She looks down not answering me.

I roll my eyes and pull out my AirPods, then being oh so gracious dial out my brother's number.

"What the fuck do you want?" he answers with his I-was-asleep-and-you-woke-me-up voice.

"Don't give me the attitude fucktard!" I snapped at him.

"What do you want Talia?"

"I don't want you, but Jane does," I turn my attention to her, looking her up and down while he curses.

"Tell her I'll be there for lunch."

And he hangs up, "lunch. He will be here for lunch."

I grab my stuff walking out of the room brushing past her without another word. A group of people followed after me as soon as I left the room.

"I'm graduating," he attacks my lips.

I sighed, "What will I do without you now?"

He pushes me up against the wall, "Find a new fuck buddy."

He picks me up and my legs wrap around his waist. I smirk into the kiss as his lips forget about mine and travel their way down to my neck.

"That's quite enough," All of a sudden the lights of the classroom turned on and we split apart in a rush, "Natalia! What the fuck are you doing?"

I turn around while fixing my appearance only to come face to chest with none other than my overprotective brother, "Chill, I'm just having some fun."

He roughly grabs my arm.

"Dude chill, I think she can make her own decisions by now," the guy intervened.

My brother pushed me towards the door and out the way, then came face to face with the guy. And by face to face I mean the guy was cowering in fear and my brother was towing over him. I rub the insides of my eyes while standing near the door.

He always does this.

"You know this is my sister dude. Why would you even try it?"

The guy put his hands up in surrender not saying a word. He had nothing. He knows who my brother is.

River dragged me out of the room and to the cafeteria. Jane follows behind us. Had she joined us?

"Must you always ruin my fun?" We go to sit at the packed table in the middle of the cafeteria. River never answered my question as he went to sit in his normal spot at the end of the table away from everyone while I sat right in the middle of all the fun.

"Natalia party this Friday you coming?" Lindsey asked.

"Of course wouldn't miss the end-of-year bash. I gotta make a splash of course," I smirked and looked over at River who was shaking his head as everyone laughed at my rhyming.

"We're going shopping tomorrow for outfits I'm assuming you're also in?" Linsey also asked after everyone stopped laughing. I nod my head and reach over the table stealing some fries from the person sitting across from me. She looks up and I wink at her.