C H A P T E R 28

I stair at the beauty laying Besides me. Her hair is in a mess and she's engulfed in my bed sheets. Looking quite comfortable. I shake my head and chuckle at the same time my stomach rumbles.

I wonder if River ever came back last night? I throw the blankets off my body, grab my robe that was discarded on the floor, throw it on, and go downstairs. The kitchen should be done today.

I walk down the stairs only to hear voices in the kitchen. River's not alone. I peak my head inside the kitchen to see a bunch of people then it hits me. Schools about to start up again, and River is about to go off to college. He's probably spending his last few days with his friends.

"Rough night, party queen?" Rivers friend Aron is the first to greet me. Aron is the quarterback and one of my brothers best friends. At the beginning of summer he went to Europe with his family.

"Fuck off Aron," I flip him off and walk to the fridge. Well to what I thought was the fridge, I ended up having to turn back around.

"Talia your up!" River turned around to face me. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Next time your going to invite all these cunts over give me a heads up. I might need to restock my Advil," everyone starts saying 'aye!'. I roll my eyes and grab the orange juice.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't insult my friends, and if you would go put on some clothes," standing next to River is Camille. I only noticed her presence because I turned around to face them.

"Hey Camille, would you mind telling your boyfriend to piss off? Thanks!" I smile and take a gulp of juice strait out the bottle.

Camille laughs.

"Just go put on some clothes, and use a cup!" He reaches over the new marble kitchen island and snatches the juice away from me.

"Fine fine, no need to be hostile," I suck my teeth then walk out of the kitchen.

"Man that sister of your is something," I hear one of the guys say when I'm out the kitchen I roll my eyes and run back up stair to my room.

Jane is still fast asleep as I grab a pair of shorts and her shirt off the floor. No one will know. I run back down stair and walk back into the kitchen, "better brother?"

I go back to the fridge and rummage through to see what we have, "is that Janes shirt?" I look down at the shirt. It's a white checkered vans shirt.

"No it's mine. Why would I be wearing Jane's clothes?"

He eyes at me suspiciously, "So Jane went home last night?"

I nodded my head.

"Ok then, we're all going out to the arcade and maybe a movie. Go get ready your going with us."

I frown, "What? Why? I don't need a babysitter."

River rolls his eyes," Because I said so."

I slammed the refrigerator door shut and stomped upstairs grumbling under my breathe. I only stopped once I reached my room and remembered who was inside. I quietly opened the door and walked inside.

Still soundly asleep. Damn. I just completely lied to my brother and told him she wasn't here. You know what fuck him. Walking into my bathroom I set the water, strip, and hop in taking a nice hot shower.

Hopping out of the shower I wrapped my body in a fluffy white towel. I wipe the mirrors from steam and crack open the bathroom door not fully opening it so I don't wake Jane. Next I dry my hair with a towel since the blow dryer is to loud.

I was brushing through my hair when I heard the door creek open even more. I turned to see Jane standing in the door way wrapped in a sheet. I smiled over at her, "Hey sleepy head," she smiled and walked fully in taking a seat on the toilet.

"Hey," she said softly with a yawn, "what time is it?"

"Like eleven," I smiled down at her, "River is forcing me to go hang out with him and his friends are you down to tag along?" She blinks a few times before nodding her head, "you can shower if you'd like," I grabbed my stuff and walked out the bathroom.

God, that was awkward. I throw my towel aside and throw on some clothes that consist of a yellow tube top, ripped jean, a sea shell necklace, and my white vans.

As I begin straiten my hair I hear the shower shower start to run

As I begin straiten my hair I hear the shower shower start to run.  Sighing I pull out my straightener set it to the side and heat up while I run a blow dryer through my hair. After drying my hair I run the strainer through.

Jane walks out the bathroom as I finish my hair, "wanna borrow some clothes?" I ask. She nods her head, "you can just dig through and see what you find."

She found a pair of my adidas tights and an over sized black and white stripped shirt. I dug through my jewelry box to find my silver star necklace. Its a small chocked like chain with a single silver star dangling down.

"Come here," I said with a smile. Jane got up from starring at her phone and walks over to me. I instruct her to turn around. She's does and I link the necklace around her neck. My fingers linger for a second as I finish clasping the necklace.

She looks in the mirror and touches the star, "I love it," Jane smiles at me I smile back.

"Natalia lets go!" River yells from down stairs. I curse under my breathe. I quickly throw some stuff into a hand bag, give Jane a pair of my birks and we run down the stairs, "Jane when did you get here?" River asks. Everyone waits in the living room.

"I slept in the guest room hope you don't mind."

River shakes his head.

"Of course not! Now everyone let's go. Jane Natalia y'all can ride with Aron if you'd like."

I shake my head.

"Why can't we ride with you?" I question.

"You didn't seem to pleased with me just wanted to give you options."

"Let's go," I walked out the door and to his car. Jane hopped in behind me. Camille and River sat in the front. We waited for everyone else to pull out before we left.

River and Camille were to busy sing and dancing in the front seat to notice me whisper in Janes ear for her to giggle silently. I whispered funny jokes, humorous pick up lines, and asked stupid random questions only to give a funny reply.

The twenty minute car ride finally came to a stop to my dismay. Jane went from leaning on me to sliding back to her side in seconds. I frowned at her actions.