C H A P T E R 33

What am I doing? The thought has came to me ever since that night. The night I slept with Natalia. It felt so good, and all at the same time so wrong. I know her type, and I know her.

So how do I keep on ending up in her traps? Am I actually gay? Or is it just a faze? I groaned my thoughts being all jumbled in my head. I can't think straight especially with her sleeping right next to me.

It's the third Saturday since school has started. I spent the night with Natalia and here I am. My legs entangled with her. She sleeps peacefully with her arms wrapped around my waist. Her hair is a mess and covers her pillow. I smile at her.

How is she so angelic even in her sleep? She stirred an pulled me even closer if possible cuddling into my chest. I put my arms around her. It's to early to think. I close my eyes and fall into a light slumber.

-

I stir as a loud thump is heard. I shrug it off and close my eyes even tighter if possible. Natalia started to shift in her position probably also hearing the blatant noise. The noise continues and I realize that it's someone knocking on the door.

I peel open my eyes and look at Natalia that was already wide awake and groaning. She looked at me our faces inches apart. We starred at each other until a voice on the other side of the door drew us back.

"Natalia wake the hell up! Why is your door locked!?" River.

I abruptly sat up and looked at the door. Natalia cursed under her breathe. Throwing the blankets off my body I grabbed my clothes and anything else that was mine.

She ushered to her closet, "I'll tell you when he's gone," she whispered to me as I rushed inside her closet. She shut the door behind me. Luckily it locked from the inside.

I pushed my ear up against the door ease dropping on the conversation, "open door policy remember?"

"Fuck you. I think I have the right to lock my own door!" Natalia's words shot out at River. Each word laced with ice.

"You know I'm in charge. Since I'm in charge you'll follow my rules, or go to London with mother," I could feel Natalia roll her eyes.

"Whatever what do you want?" She huffed out in annoyance.

"I'm spending the day with Camille. If you decide to leave call, because you'll need the security pen to leave," ever since Natalia's little incident, their parents upped the security. Now nothing goes un noticed. There are probably camera every except for in Natalia and Rivers room.

"Is that all?" Shuffling is heard from on the other side of the door.

"Yes, for once can you be a normal 16 year old and have a movie day with your friends or something? No drugs, no alcohol, just popcorn and a soda," Natalia is a anything but normal. I rolled my eyes and humphed quietly.

"Yah yah whatever, get out of my room!" The door slamming shut is heard. I wait a minute, before even daring to unlock the door. Natalia jiggled the handle as I'm unlocking it.

"Fuck," she breathed out as I walked out of the closet to sit on her bed, "he's a pain in my ass," I rolled my eyes.

"He's just being over protective," Natalia pouted out her lip and frown walking towards me.

"Your supposed to be on my side," I smiled up at her as her arms link around my neck.

"I don't choose sides," she smirks and her lips hovered above mine.

"Choose my side," She gently places her lips on mine and our they soon moved in sync. Do I like Natalia? Do I like her because of how she makes me feel or because I actually like like her? Does she like or am I just another toy for her to mess around with?

These thoughts floated around my mind. I got so lost in them that I forget whats happening. Cutting my way out of my mind I come back to reality. Natalia straddles my waist with her arms linked around my neck.

"What's wrong?" She asks. I shake my head and put a smile on my face.

"Nothing," the word glides off my lips as if it were the truth. At this point in time it might as well be.

I stood up and she slid off my lap, "Are you sure?"

Nodding my head I gather my things that are spread across the room, "I should get going though," Natalia shakes her head.

"What why?" Why? A good question why am I freaking out now? We're this deep into things and I'm freaking out now. Is it to late for me to back out?

I stop in my tracks. Do I want to back out?

"Please. Please stay with me. Don't leave," I turn around to look at Natalia. She's sitting on her bed with her head hung.

"I want to stay, but I can't. We can't do this anymore. I know that now."

She shakes her head.

"Now? Why now? Jane, I care about you. Your not like everyone else," she stood up and walked towards me, "what happened? I thought you felt the same," she stopped in front of me and put her hands on my cheeks forcing me to look at her.

"I think to much. I let my head lead me instead of my heart. You let your heart lead you. Your the exact opposite of me. We would've never worked," I put my hands on her wrist as she cups my face.

"But we do work! That's the thing. Everything I touch, every person who's life I enter I fuck up."

I shake my head, "That's not true," my lips trembled.

"It is. We all know it's true I'm just speaking it out loud. I just thought maybe, just maybe you could be the one person who could fix me," a single tear rolled down her cheek. Was it my fault?

"I-I need space."

She nods her head dropping her hands.

"Get out."

Did I hear her right?

"What?"

"You heard me. Get out!" She threw her hands towards the door in anger.

"Natalia, please," I begged.

"Jane get the fuck out of my room!"

It's been a while. I've been writing this chapter for days and I feel like it sucks. 😭