Chapter 2- Straving The Weak

Draco woke the next morning at nine. He knew that they were late for classes, but the teachers would excuse them. They had double Transfiguration with McGonagall and a free period before lunch, and potions and charms after.

With three hours until lunch, he carefully shook Hermione slightly knowing he'd have to spend an hour convincing her to shower.

"Granger, Granger wake up," he said softly.

"What?" Hermione moaned.

"Wake up, its nine," Draco said and Hermione bolted up.

"What? Shoot we overslept. Wait! Why are you in my bed?" Hermione asked as she realized her situation.

"Only way to keep you in the bed until you fell asleep," Draco said, "Now why don't you take a shower, okay?"

"No," Hermione said.

"Yes, Granger we have classes after lunch."

"I'm not going. I normally skip, what's two more?"

Draco stared at her. Hermione Granger, bookworm, know-it-all, Gryffindors Princess was going to skip classes. And was fine with it.

"What happened to you?" he finally asked.

"Nothing," Hermione said.

"Don't mess with me Granger," Draco said, "What happened to you?"

"Nothing Malfoy. Leave me alone."

"No." Draco said, "Go take a shower. Now."

"No."

"You're going to take one if I have to give it you myself."

"Ew! That's disgusting!"

"Then go."

"No," Hermione whined and went to her window seat again.

"Yes, Granger. You're going to classes and you can't go not having showered in who knows how many days," Draco said.

"23," Hermione supplied.

"Granger. Go now. You're taking one," Draco said. He knew it was rude to be forceful, but he knew she'd only trust him if he forced her to take his help. That's how he worked and how she did to.

"Malfoy," Hermione groaned.

"Fine then," Draco said.

Hermione sighed and turned to look out the window, unaware of Draco silently approaching her. He crept up behind her, and like he did last night, picked her up bridal style.

"Malfoy, out me down!"

Draco ignored her and carried her out of the room and into the bathroom where he dropped her into a chair he quickly conjured. He went over and locked the doors so she couldn't escape unless she had her wand. Which thankfully she didn't. Then with a lazy flick of his wand, the tub filled with water.

He conjured up another chair and put it against the dorr before sitting.

"Strip and get in," he said.

Hermione glared at him for five minutes before he said, "You do it or I do it. Your choice."

Hermione shot a death glare at him while he just watched her and waited.

"Granger, I will come over there and take your clothes off myself if you don't do it now." He said sternly.

Hermione didn't believe him, thinking he'd have some respect for her and just turned her back to him.

"Fine." He said standing up and approaching her, "Last chance."

"You wouldn't," Hermione said although she was quite unsure.