Book 5-Up Next!

AS OF 2018, FULL SERIES COMPLETED!

Draco's had a splendid fourth year at Hogwarts, hasn't he? Well, now with Voldemort at his house, things are bound to get weird.

The Order of the Phoenix is the second shortest movie and doesn't have much Draco involvement in the original. I'm going to work on the outline-you know, figuring out what's going to happen in this next book. It's going to be exciting though. I already have some ideas on what's going to happen.

For you Dramione fans, I hope you enjoyed the massive amount of Dramione in this book. (I mean, I had to fill the story somehow, with most of the real one being about precious Potter. Lol don't worry, I love real Harry.) Looks like Draco's in some serious denial but hey, things take time. And if you're not a Dramione supporter, don't worry, that's just a small part of this series, you can just ignore it!

Anyway, a question that's been addressed recently: How will Draco practice magic at home with Voldemort poking his nose everywhere?...and don't say that he doesn't have a nose. You can't have everything you want, even if you're Voldemort.

By the way, if you haven't guessed yet, this isn't supposed to be a realistic illustration of the characters' personalities. This series was originally meant to idolize Draco in many ways. Draco was kind of made a "perfect hero" in previous books but the next book shows a lot of his flaws. I usually don't like it when Draco and the Slytherins are all innocent and sad whereas the Gryffindors are great big bullies, but I also don't think Draco would succeed against Voldemort if he'd been such a Wormtail (Potterhead speak for coward).

Sneak peek:

"Imperio!" After his fifth "failure", Draco complained to Voldemort that his wand must've been broken.

"It takes time," Voldemort said. Draco was shocked that the creature hadn't Crucioed him yet.

"How long did it take you to learn the curse, my Lord?"

"Not long. I was an exceptionally talented wizard at your age, being Slytherin's heir."

Well, I'm Merlin's heir, so beat that, Draco thought.

Draco decided that he was done faking his incapability after his sixth try so on his seventh, he "managed" to do it correctly.

"Very well done, Draco," Voldemort said. "You will do well as a member amongst our ranks next year."

"Next year?" His father had neglected to mention this.

"Yes, of course. Although you will be of age at seventeen and fully trained at eighteen, you will be good enough to join our forces next year. That is the reason for your lessons with Severus."

"Alright. Well, it was an honor to be taught by you today. If you're not too busy,--which I know you are,--but if you ever get some free time, I'd love to learn the Cruciatus from you." Draco did his best to look bloodthirsty and enthusiastic at the same time.

See you next book!